• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Two separate modes...?

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
From time to time I've been hearing around the server from various players about what they missed from Skywars. As pretty much everyone has noticed, Skywars doesn't generally have a lot of players as I remember from months ago, tab was pretty much always full with players.

So, I have thought about what players might want from the past that they may miss. As the title may imply, I've thought about how Skywars could have two separate modes. One mode will be no kits and have basic/normal chests for any map. The other mode will either (as I haven't necessarily decided yet) what we currently have (being able to choose kits and chest types) or something else.

So yea, tell me what you think down below. What did you guys miss from the past that you enjoyed?

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

From my own opinion I see that implementing two servers of SkyWars isn't necessary since the SkyWars game doesn't have a big player-base and you will waste your money/time on it. But I'll be always happy to see new games/gamemodes get implemented on the HHG network. <3

Sock_Guy101

I think it would just end up separating the few players that are already there and kill the gamemode

Its a shame the only way a game mode like this could be added is if we had more players join the server. Effective advertising costs so much :(

bigbang235

Unfortunately the average game of late is about 4 or 5 people so this would only cause more conflict. For now I say that we keep it the same as before.

Chickenrage249

close down creative and tell everyone to join skywars problem solved
I honestly dunno if that is a joke, but if you're not joking, Creative shouldn't just be shut down, it is one of the servers most popular gamemodes. That is one of the reasons HHG is popular. So Creative shouldn't be shut down imo. Also a lot of players will miss it and might leave the server.