• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Trying to Help

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
I posted a reply on a thread called "Harassment" and it was deleted for "mini-modding"

Thankfully, the person saw my reply before it was deleted.

I wanted to know why it was deleted for "mini-modding" because the description of the "Questions" part of the forums is along the lines of "Ask any question you wish, and our Community will answer without any hesitation

I just thought my post shouldn't have been deleted because there was nothing wrong with it and it was helpful.

thanksbye

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I posted a reply on a thread called "Harassment" and it was deleted for "mini-modding"

Thankfully, the person saw my reply before it was deleted.

I wanted to know why it was deleted for "mini-modding" because the description of the "Questions" part of the forums is along the lines of "Ask any question you wish, and our Community will answer without any hesitation

I just thought my post shouldn't have been deleted because there was nothing wrong with it and it was helpful.

thanksbye
Mini-modding, I believe, falls under acting like staff. I'm not entirely sure though.

I do know this: Many people who mini-mod do not know 100% what they are talking about, and this can lead to confusion.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I will speak with the staff member(s) that deleted your post as every post that was 'mini-modding' should have been deleted, not just yours.

Mini-modding is vague and can be used in multiple situations. The most common is when someone is giving information that may not necessarily be truthful, or giving information that may be confusing.

Impersonating a staff member and mini-modding are two totally different rules with different punishment.

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
I will speak with the staff member(s) that deleted your post as every post that was 'mini-modding' should have been deleted, not just yours.

Mini-modding is vague and can be used in multiple situations. The most common is when someone is giving information that may not necessarily be truthful, or giving information that may be confusing.

Impersonating a staff member and mini-modding are two totally different rules with different punishment.
I understand that, I just thought that my response had nothing to do with "facts"

Basically, he asks: Should I Report being harassed? And my response, In a nutshell, was: Yes.

Sorry if it came across that the person with 20 messages and a "member" tag was impersonating a staff.

Also, it states the Community will help.