• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Too OP

Today, I've been playing Survival Games, and after getting 6 kills and opening 3 care packages, this is how stacked I've got:
hCRb4ml.png
If you've had better gear than me in this game, then comment down below.

GeekyChan

No one can beat that. Maybe make it so people can only obtain them if bought at the start of the game or if sponsored them during a game.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I've had full diamond 3 times (Mars mission, Zone 85, Survival games 6) I've lost in full diamond... (2nd on zone 85) I've killed players in full diamond (no statistic XD) Armor doesn't really matter when you have TNT, bows, golden apples, enchants, and many other strategic things. Then there's your computer, is it fast is it slow; Is your ping good; is your fps high. Full diamond isn't overpowered, because strategy, skill, Outcome, and speed are how players win Survival Games.

EDIT: Oh and best gear Sharpness 2 diamond sword, Protection Iron chest and Legs, Proj Prot Helm and boots, 1 Potion of Speed2 and 1 potion of Regen.

Last edited:
Whenever I get care packages I just get sticks..
Usually, I'm not very lucky with my care packages either, and I was thinking about starting a rant about useless items in them. In that game, I only got the leggings from the package. I picked up the helmet, sword and chestplate from my victims, and crafted the boots. I sometimes get TNT or food from care packages, and hardly ever receive diamond armor.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Usually, I'm not very lucky with my care packages either, and I was thinking about starting a rant about useless items in them. In that game, I only got the leggings from the package. I picked up the helmet, sword and chestplate from my victims, and crafted the boots. I sometimes get TNT or food from care packages, and hardly ever receive diamond armor.
It's a care package, not a supply crate

_Bach_

Retired Staff
One time, my bby Zainos sponsored me 2 notch apples, and care packages.

I ended up getting full prot 1 iron armor with prot 1 diamond chestplate, a bow with Infinity and power 1, sharpness 1 & knockback 1 diamond sword, and potion of instant damage II.

xD #goodtimes

One time, my bby Zainos sponsored me 2 notch apples, and care packages.

I ended up getting full prot 1 iron armor with prot 1 diamond chestplate, a bow with Infinity and power 1, sharpness 1 & knockback 1 diamond sword, and potion of instant damage II.

xD #goodtimes
I didn't get sponsored that game, and ended up with at least 7 kills.

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
No one can beat that. Maybe make it so people can only obtain them if bought at the start of the game or if sponsored them during a game.
So this was me like a couple months ago, I posted it on the forums and people were impressed, the chest and pants have prot 1, I had a sharp 1 diamond sword and enchanted bow, can't remember what was on it. Probably unbreaking >.>
I had some TNT, arrows, probably flint and steel.

And for the skills part... oh yeah I got dose ^-^

http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/attachments/2015-10-25_20-21-14-png.9880/

Zeronite

Wow
The most I ever got stacked was:
1)Full diamond prot 1 and proj prot 1 on chestplate
2) 2 Notch Apples
3)Speed II
4)1 Regen Pot
5) Sharp 2 and Fire Aspect Dia Sword(From a level 8 enchant)
6)Power I Bow 56 arrows
7)Book of Char(Not that I needed it)
8)13 Gapples (Not including the Notch one)
9) 5 FnS's
10)And 1 teammate ;-;

BTW: I had 10+ care packages
This happened in the Old Nuke Town map where you can ACTUALLY get those diamonds from the chest

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
Wow
The most I ever got stacked was:
1)Full diamond prot 1 and proj prot 1 on chestplate
2) 2 Notch Apples
3)Speed II
4)1 Regen Pot
5) Sharp 2 and Fire Aspect Dia Sword(From a level 8 enchant)
6)Power I Bow 56 arrows
7)Book of Char(Not that I needed it)
8)13 Gapples (Not including the Notch one)
9) 5 FnS's
10)And 1 teammate ;-;

BTW: I had 10+ care packages
This happened in the Old Nuke Town map where you can ACTUALLY get those diamonds from the chest

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Wait what is this thread about .. Oh yea.. Heh

No I suck to sg and most of the PvP games soz.... Yaaaas