• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

too many hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

klutch5

The hackers are taking over the server and to many potion spammers in kit pvp please help!

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
you can just report them with valid proof if you really want to get rid of them. ( for the hacking part anyway)

klutch5

I have an ideer. Since this server is growing maybe you should get more staff so there is a better chance of having more staff on. Possibly

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
klutch5 said:
I have an ideer. Since this server is growing maybe you should get more staff so there is a better chance of having more staff on. Possibly
Not like we're already dealing with that...

michalthekid

Trusted Member
^
I agree. There should be staff for America and all those countries on the west, some for the, well center, some for Asia and some for Australia.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
michalthekid said:
^
I agree. There should be staff for America and all those countries on the west, some for the, well center, some for Asia and some for Australia.

All the america staff we have are starting school

klutch5

if you guys had time, maybe you can interview all of the Jr. Mods and see if their schedule would fit for being a staff member.... if you had time.

Status
Not open for further replies.