• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined TNT Maze | A Map By: SamThePugMC & TheSpeedyTurtle_

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
Hello! Welcome to my very first Jigsaw level! I hope you like it! This Map is called "TNT Maze" and the objective behind it is to make it to the end without falling into the never-ending abyss. One false turn will kill you as the platform behind you falls into the void, make it to the end without messing up. Good luck! :)
-=+=-
Info:
- Map Built By: SamThePugMC & TheSpeedyTurtle_
- This Map may lag low-end PC users, if a skip button is required, please do add one.
- Found at: /p v SamThePugMC 19
-=+=-
Screenshots:

2017-07-31_18.57.05.png

2017-07-31_18.57.11.png

2017-07-31_18.57.46.png

2017-07-31_18.58.49.png

2017-07-31_18.59.03.png

2017-07-31_18.59.33.png

2017-07-31_18.57.34.png

2017-07-31_18.58.35.png

-=+=-
That's it from me. I hope you like this Map and want it to be added to Happy HG. Thanks for taking your time to look at this thread. Enjoy your day! :D

~ SamThePugMC
-=+=-

youngfloppa

I don't like it that you have just used stone brick. Maybe add some iron, stone, sandstone, andesite, bedrock, cyan clay etc. Also as grian would say

some more depth would be good

Make the walls thicker so you can interstate patterns, i'd suggest doing it in the VIP plot world

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Question: how would it respawn the pathway?
I was wondering if Zainos was able to make a cooldown or something so it respawns 3 seconds after you run over it...?
And to stop bugs/glitches of 2 or more players running at exactly the same time Zainos could also make a cooldown on the button before they enter.

I don't like it that you have just used stone brick. Maybe add some iron, stone, sandstone, andesite, bedrock, cyan clay etc. Also as grian would say

Make the walls thicker so you can interstate patterns, i'd suggest doing it in the VIP plot world
I'll add polished andesite into the walls as well because I think that (out of all of the stone options) will suit the Map the best.

wait but why can't u put the vines on the wall it'll make the map harder which is kinda what u want
We don't want it too hard, the Map is more difficult than you think, and vines can sometimes cause lagback which will just be annoying for low-end PC users.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I was wondering if Zainos was able to make a cooldown or something so it respawns 3 seconds after you run over it...?
I talked to Zainos and he said that it would be possible to make the floor respawn. However, tnt run is not an original idea, and we already have a lot of mazes in jigsaw. For those reasons, I am going to have to decline this map.