• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour The Rare Parkour I Made Enjoy It :)

Do you like it

• Yes, amazing!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, stupid!

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I made this parkour that I hope all of you enjoy (It will proabaly be hated like my last one). /p v xDukeItsFridayx 3
2016-04-26_23.07.58.png
2016-04-26_23.08.31.png

SAFollis

Trusted Member
has same problems as last one....
"First off. This parkour can't be added because it doesn't meet crterias set by the rest of the parkours. If you look at the rest of the parkours, they're not all on a flat, square plot, with no boarder (so players can't escape)"

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Oh my (Knew it was gonna be hated)
If you don't take the advice given to you before making a new map, you will never get better.

But yeah, this is just a retextured version of the other one, with the same issues

Unitus

Retired Staff
Well, so is clouds ;-;
1. It is really hard to make a good parkour map in such a small space like a plot

2. Clouds parkour is lengthy, and it matches perfectly the theme since you are actually "surfing on clouds" with a void below

3. If you really want to make a quality map, I suggest going on single player and make a decently long one with enough detail, and have it be challenging, people love those :p

:)

iiCrunch

The Parkour doesn't look as flashy. But I'm not here for that....um may I ask why you have my head on your picture
0_o help me

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Oh my (Knew it was gonna be hated)
He's not hating... Thus map has the same problem as before for why it was declined.

It Techionally has a theme, so good work! But it still needs a border!
You need to listen to people's constructive criticism! It will make your map as good as it can be.

As Unitus previously said, parkour maps can be difficult to make in such a small space like a plot, I would highly suggest creating a map in single player, maybe having the players parkour through different rooms like dungeon 1-7 or fancy. NOT just one big open space like your two parkours, or dungeon 9. Maybe you could expand on your 'rare parkour' with instead having a 'mineral' parkour. Going from coal to emerald, and each room getting progressively harder.

So I am sorry to say, but due to the same reason as before (no border) this map has been declined.

iiDoozie

Sometimes, what I like to do is think of what you would name the map, so that when you are building, you have that theme in your head. Instead of what other people do, which is make the map, then come up with a title. This has worked for me very well, but I can not prove it since I do not have screenshots. But I can say that I am very proud of myself when I finish it, but there always... ALWAYS, is something that can be done to perfect something such as a parkour map, and the only way for you to get close enough, is to take the, as iiJam said, "constructive critisizm" from other people. That way, if you take the "constructive critisizm", and apply it, you would know that the player that said that, would like it. That is one more than you had before, and it all adds up. I hope you will continue to add onto this map as the parkour itself looks very fun, but not as much as the actual visual appearance.