• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw The Office Jigsaw map!

Tuut

Trusted Member
cuz im smart and i know about very detailed builds. although i cant build very detailed builds, i know they take a lot of time and work from other very experienced builders.
Can you shh

Aaaaand as for the map, i have not been able to play mc in a while but when i get on i will be sure to try it out.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
That's why I did something unique, we don't have a lot of adventure map type of levels, but we have plenty of parkour and mazes
but ur not supposed to..

Just to let you know, it is VERY possible! I build this mansion in about an hour, it is very detailed and didn't take that long
Here are the pics:
YjXDM65.png
3kntvJ7.png
t5fjA2T.png
4WC96RM.png
KSXGu8Z.png
cBwK1k9.png
DTG33Tu.png
YqmPKhj.png
Uvvx8jm.png
U8OTvnc.png
JQkNpWM.png
that is using 1 command creations + i think that may be a map download from a video i saw, so please do not lie!

The jigsaw game doesn't have a certain theme when it comes to building. You have level 27 that is very different from the rest of the levels!
yes, it does.. if you havent noticed every other level, it is kind of dungeon themed. but their are some exceptions just like if it is a water level, it is probably sea temple themed.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Just to let you know, it is VERY possible! I build this mansion in about an hour, it is very detailed and didn't take that long
Here are the pics:
YjXDM65.png
3kntvJ7.png
t5fjA2T.png
4WC96RM.png
KSXGu8Z.png
cBwK1k9.png
DTG33Tu.png
YqmPKhj.png
Uvvx8jm.png
U8OTvnc.png
JQkNpWM.png
That is minimalistic detail compared to other builds on hhg. Also, as MC_ProYT said, i think it is copied.
The jigsaw game doesn't have a certain theme when it comes to building. You have level 27 that is very different from the rest of the levels!
27 is a different type of level, but the theme (stone bricks, dungeon, lava, moss, void, death) still is the same. Mc_ProYT was referencing build theme, not level theme.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I think this thread has gotten pretty out of control xd.

not possible. unless you are the most accurate and fasted builder EVER, it is physically impossible to make a very great and detailed map in just 2 hours.
Not true. It is obviously possible, it just depends on the scale of the build.

I will download and fully review the map asap. Sorry for the wait.

MineJam

Retired Staff
I downloaded it and played it, first you spawn next to the laggiest thing ive ever seen in my life, I mean I was getting 80 frames with an op computer. most people that play Minecraft cant get 60 frames on the lowest settings. you don't even spawn where you should so I had to go and find that.
It was confusing and there are multiple paths you can take.

MineJam

Retired Staff
I spawned next to command blocks that were breaking redstone blocks. And no lol it is 100% computer.

MineJam

Retired Staff
hmm very very strange, here let me give the cords of were you should've originally spawned, I think you spawned where I last left the world, here are the cords -38 47 -167, sorry about that!
No I found the spawn lol it took me a while but I found it and it was very confusing in general. And the lag will be the biggest thing in this because if there is that much lag in the final project it will be unplayable. And its not my computer I have an intel core i5 and a gtx 960 I can run minecraft full max settings at over 500 fps. And other people have said the same thing

The redstone causes me lag, even in singleplayer on a Good pc with optifine. When I put it on my server and tried it, it was even laggier. I did try adjusting my settings, but nothing really helped. Even with no particles, and no sounds.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I assure you it isn't copied, it was made by me and it is on my friends realm. I'm not trying to be rude, but you really need to stop criticizing others people work, and have some respect for others because all they want to do is help this server out!
If you didnt want criticism, then dont post it. Criticism is part of submitting a map

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
If you take out the one command creations still it looks great! plus I know every level is dungeon theme, I even looked at how to get your maps accepted, and it said clearly "Your build has to be unique" not to be rude, you need to stop criticizing other peoples work, maybe instead of pointing out all the bads, point out some of the goods in their build :)
very untrue. i am not criticizing, for i am making suggestions and helping you! if you think that we are not helping you, then dont post maps on forums.

also, you shouldnt expect to read the post by iijam in maps and worlds and get your map accepted! maps take time, and they are not easy!

please do not post a map on forums if you dont expect constructive criticism! if we pointed out every good thing, you would not work on the map at all and it would look terrible. the thing is, you refuse to work on the map after more than 5 people have suggested the exact same things: add more detail, use different block choices, finish the map before you post it, etc.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Well you clearly haven't tested this map before.
I am literally unable to play this map due to the stupid thing that you spawn next to, constantly placing redstone blocks.
So I am just going to have to judge from the screenshots. All of the things you said that are in the map, and that I saw in the screenshots have all been turned into levels before...
Originality is key for jigsaw!
And Zainos has previously stated that due to the huge success of Jigsaw, he may create another adventure map based gamemode, but it would have to be good and unique to compete with Jigsaw.
Yes, the obvious theme to the majority of the pre-existing jigsaw levels is a sort of dungeon, but we do have unique levels that aren't like that (27 for example) But this map would have to be split up into multiple levels, and you said that you get items from one part of the map to use in another part, this really wouldn't work on Happy Hunger Games.
So I am sorry to say, but this map has been declined.