• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

The Kasai/xenox Clan

Omnisent

Trusted Member
So when I can I am changing my name (hopefully for the last time) to KasaiXenox.
I'm sure many people have heard of the Sky clan, Nite clan, etc. and some may think the name change thing is a bit ridiculous, but it's ok.
So here are the requirements to join:
  • You MAY change your name to something like Kasai(name) or (name)Xenox, like KasaiZainos or ZainoXenox.
  • You must be over 12 years.
  • All friendly fire will terminate you from the clan, and we will mark any clan you join in afterwards as a rival clan.
  • You don't need Skype
  • If you don't want to change your name, you MUST tell me you aren't, or you could be accidentally killed by the clan.
This clan supports all gamemodes including PvP, such as SCBB, Hitman, OITC, KitPvP, SG, and others. This clan also can support Creative, so we can build maps for PvP :)
Here are the things you must do to get in:
  • Say your IGN on Forums and MC
  • Say how good you think you are in PvP and Creative
  • Say what gamemode you do best in
There are ranks in this clan. Here are the names and the requirements to get them.
  • Apprentice: Be in the clan for 3 days
  • Surmounter: Be in the clan for 7 days, and kill 10 people in SG and KitPvP
  • Adept: Be in the clan for 14 days, and kill 30 people in KitPvP
  • Deity: Be in the clan for 30 days, and kill 50 people in SCBB.
All ranks get special perks, like free kills if needed, or a free plot in Creative :)
Thanks for reading this, and I wish you all luck!

Kaios

Retired Staff
Pppppffhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
image.jpg

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would like to join. I do not wish to change my name.
I am fairly good at pvp. I have helped build many maps. SCBB is not one of my favorite gamemodes, so I am only decent at it.