• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

The HUB

ZombieManiac172

Ok, so I was wondering if the plotsworld would restart or anything restart when the HUB is released because that would be horrible :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and that would cause our hard work to go

....... :geek: :geek: :geek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Dont worry, players won't loose anything with the release of the HUB...

cptcreeper64

ZombieManiac172 said:
Ok, so I was wondering if the plotsworld would restart or anything restart when the HUB is released because that would be horrible :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and that would cause our hard work to go

ZombieManiac172 said:

Good, because I was wondering that too.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
They will restart so they turn into a creative world! Yes! CREATIVE!!

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
zainos said:
some people are getting mad that they are losing everything when they can just build it again X10 better than before :D

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
200315844 said:
zainos said:
If it's going to be creative then do the mokingjays and jr.mods get another perk?
of course, im preparing lot of surprices for mockingjays that are loosing one of their most important VIP perk: the creative.