• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games The Hestia

Hazzy

Heyo! This is probably my final "solo" project. It's something that I've been working on for ages and I'm finally done with it. It's pretty big (250*250) and generally one of my best project that I've done. It's called The Hestia. I think that people will really like the look of this map because I've tried to make it as unique and different to other maps as possible. I've focused more on the structures than general land and I think I did a decent job. Screenshots!

http://imgur.com/i9zm4cK,0q4iong,vgX4GOX,ZORsMJA,3v0wXER,K9574xJ,XXWrGh0:
i9zm4cK.jpg

0q4iong.jpg

vgX4GOX.jpg

ZORsMJA.png

3v0wXER.jpg

K9574xJ.jpg

XXWrGh0.png

Download Link: It will be a Happy-HG exclusive so only if I am requested by either imtotallycow or Zainos, the download link will not be given out.

I think that most people will like this map, it's fairly big and it's generally suited for PvP. I think I did a fair job on detail and land structure overall.

If you have any feedback feel free to do so. Along with opinions, questions and general stuff. Cya!

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Seems like a bit too much water...
Looks like there are a lot of big, impressive structures, but my question is if there are enough. If there's only a couple big places, then the map gets old fast once they're explored.

Can you give a list of features/main map structures please?
Ya it does have a lot of water but it seems cools but I have to say _Bach_ is right.