• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

The Happiest Moment of my life

touh

Trusted Member
First off let me say, I love you all, the community has went it's downs and ups, but at the end of it all, I love you. I have been playing on Happy for about 2 years now, and I've enjoyed every bit of it! I met most of my friends on here. Had some good laughs. And heck, got shot multiple times by a Zainos with a paintball gun when I was afk in the lobby xD. And today was it's birthday. Most of you know that, there was giveaways and stuff if you won a game, I have been Default, Tribute, Career, Sponsor, Peacekeeper from about 30 minutes ago, then I won the quiz, I was the only one to chose the correct answer, I won Mockingjay. The rank I've wanted for two years. I got for free. My parents, you can say, don't make that much money, I don't really want to get into that, and I know a lot of people have Mockingjay, but to me, it's really special. I'm going to stop writing to much because I'm getting to emotional, but I just want you to know.

I love you.​

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
what question? I wanna see if I could answer it because... I'd cri if I could xD
The first question was 'who were the original owners of happy hunger games?' Then 'what was the first game mode ever to be added to Happy.'

Tuut

Trusted Member
OMG same. Ive only paid i think 70 cents to da server, and dat was when there was a sale so i bought member hehe. No hate to da server i just have no money xD

Zelistra

Trusted Member
First off let me say, I love you all, the community has went it's downs and ups, but at the end of it all, I love you. I have been playing on Happy for about 2 years now, and I've enjoyed every bit of it! I met most of my friends on here. Had some good laughs. And heck, got shot multiple times by a Zainos with a paintball gun when I was afk in the lobby xD. And today was it's birthday. Most of you know that, there was giveaways and stuff if you won a game, I have been Default, Tribute, Career, Sponsor, Peacekeeper from about 30 minutes ago, then I won the quiz, I was the only one to chose the correct answer, I won Mockingjay. The rank I've wanted for two years. I got for free. My parents, you can say, don't make that much money, I don't really want to get into that, and I know a lot of people have Mockingjay, but to me, it's really special. I'm going to stop writing to much because I'm getting to emotional, but I just want you to know.

I love you.​
Congratz on mj and happy birthday! c: You're a great friend

Unitus

Retired Staff

I love you.​
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen on forums :,)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
it seems like u are never hereing good news anymore all on the news is a teriost atacks and ppl dying it is nice to finaly here some good news