• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagsire101

Masterfireheart.
I remember seeing you doing your job way back when, having a jolly old time. We never knew each other very well, but much like Acromatics said, I have always wanted to be a part of the HHG staff, admiring you and the others who ran the club. Who knows, maybe someday I'll apply for Helper, and if I do, I'll try to do as you once did and continue the legacy. This was my life back a few years ago. I left a while ago, but still roam these forums, and every time I occasionally check the server to see it's status, I just feel empty, because nobody from back then is on. Hell, nobody is on at all. All that's there is the ghost of what used to be a bustling place with awesome people, fun activities, and the best community out there. The server is dying, and this is going to be adding insult to injury.

What I would give to go back to those years.

I'm going to miss you. We're all going to miss you. Good luck in life.

Next week the server dines in Hell.

Last edited:

youngfloppa

I was regretting saying anything because I hardly knew you. I did see you sometimes in my early days, (that was back when I thought that mods were people that were allowed to use mods, don't judge) I saw you sometimes in Parkour, but I didn't really take note. What I'm trying to say is, I wish I got to know you, you seem like a great staff member who isn't afraid to explain the truth. Even though I didn't know you very much I cried when I read this post.
Good luck irl, hope to see you in the future when the server slots are full!

obsidianwolf9999

Hey Master it's been quite awhile. Welcome to the club man... back then during factions I remember when I had just started playing hhg you were one of the first ones to welcome me on. Without you have being there and helping me out I probably would have left as soon as I got off that server. Glad that I got on forums today so I could say this goodbye. You are one of the greatest I met on this server while I played. Good luck with you plan to do. Peace ~OB

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
reading every word on this thread made my brain hurt...even the "share this page" and the "post reply" and "iiJam" the names, and all, made my brain hurt....also the fact that none of the people i know didn't get me an unban xD
If you think you have been wrongly punished make a punishment dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.