• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour The Dropper

Should this be added?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChildMusher69

I was thinking that after Factions comes back, the Build Team, and Mockingjays (Not being rankist, you would need access to the Admin's world) could build the dropper maps and the server could either have it's own, or be added to parkour in a map 'The Dropper'.

The Dropper is a game where you drop from a really high place and you have to dodge obstacles on the way down. It could be like a mix between Parkour and Jigsaw, Jigsaw because you would have checkpoints every five levels (every level if you are Sponsor+), and like parkour because you can hide players and stuff. And like in Jigsaw, Mockingjays can teleport to any level.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
This should be in suggestions.

This sounds like it could be a great addition because droppers are very fun maps to play, although they are frustrating and difficult :)

ParadoxTaco

Or just download a dropper map?
Thats the problem. If we did that then, like the calendar map, We would be called a copy server. Even if the dropper used to be a map. other server already have it and will not end well. If we built HHG a original dropper then people who enjoy dropper would come to play this new version.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
But I do like this idea. I think it would be a great addition to HHG.
After the build team is done with factions (God knows how long that's gonna take.) depending on what priorities zainos has, we might be able to make a long parkour map with the dropper theme.
But it is up to zainos if he wants to create a whole different game mode for the mini-game.

GeekyChan

As a big fan of Dropper maps I feel like this should be added without a doubt! But #FactionsFirst. Tbh with you guys i'll probably dedicate 9 hours to complete the map in a day.

ChildMusher69

Guys, thanks, and I totally agree that factions comes first. (It's nice to see everyone is supportive of your ideas. XD)