• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games The 1st SG map

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
zain i would like ro make a suddgestion to have the first ever costom made map of sg be brought back for the 4 years of HHGN.(a little late now but any way)i would think it would be so much fun to play on the map and in the map tht is in the tread who remembers some of the oldest players in pg3 i think tht would be so much fun in having that and i hope u consider it ~Vipe Out~

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I have a feeling he was thinking about something very similar to this ;)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Our first SG arena was very very derpy, so I don't think that's a very good idea. You can see it here, it's called "The Iced Paths":
Anyway, we are working in a SG arena for the 4th HHG anniversary that will bring a lot of memories to veteran HHG players so that will make it ;)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
i would ageee that sg2 is a great map an i would like to see the map on hhg for a trial so if ppl dont like it u can vote it off or if u like it u can vote to have it on (he trial period would be as i suddgest a month)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Our first SG arena was very very derpy, so I don't think that's a very good idea. You can see it here, it's called "The Iced Paths":
Anyway, we are working in a SG arena for the 4th HHG anniversary that will bring a lot of memories to veteran HHG players so that will make it ;)
pretty shure ik what the arena is.. the old city spawn. if its not, then add it now plz.

with cherries on top

and sprinkles

and a vanilla latte from starbucks

is that too much??

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
pretty shure ik what the arena is.. the old city spawn. if its not, then add it now plz.

with cherries on top

and sprinkles

and a vanilla latte from starbucks

is that too much??
It depends on how large it is, but I think it'd be pretty cool to be able to play in such a historical build such as that.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
trainin n games was my fav until u changed it to jigsaw.. so then i loved jigsaw until i made like 50 levels and none got accepted :]
Wat? Training and games was always a different thing from Jigsaw? It never got merged since they were 2 completely different activities :p And Jigsaw had only 20 levels by then, and now it has 42 <3