• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global TeamSpeak

Cultuure

I honestly think it would be an awesome idea if the server had a TeamSpeak. TeamSpeak would give another way to meet friends on the server, and make it easier to communicate with any friends that you already have on the server. Thanks!

touh

Trusted Member
I honestly think it would be an awesome idea if the server had a TeamSpeak. TeamSpeak would give another way to meet friends on the server, and make it easier to communicate with any friends that you already have on the server. Thanks!
This would be cool. But I doubt that there wouldn't be any negativity against other players.

Cultuure

Yes, I guess there would, but, I think you can ban and mute people on TeamSpeak, so there could always just be a staff position for moderating the chats.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
As previously said, we had a vote for Plug.DJ or TeamSpeak, Plug.DJ won by a couple votes. I'll try to find the link in a second, but.

In my opinion, I feel like having either or wont really matter as much since most current staff don't have the freetime to moderate either, so getting staff for both functions or either, will be a pain.

tl;dr I feel like we're too 'small' for it. (Even though if we get TeamSpeak it will be more used than Plug.DJ - but, in TeamSpeak there will be more abuse towards players.

Cultuure

ezpznoob I understand they have already made this choice, but Plug DJ shut down almost 6 months ago, so why not start up a TeamSpeak now? Also, there are multiple chat rooms normally for TeamSpeak, so you could honestly just join a different room if you are being abused that much. It's a simple solution to a simple thing.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
ezpznoob I understand they have already made this choice, but Plug DJ shut down almost 6 months ago, so why not start up a TeamSpeak now? Also, there are multiple chat rooms normally for TeamSpeak, so you could honestly just join a different room if you are being abused that much. It's a simple solution to a simple thing.
wtf im not against this idea at all id love to hate on noobs on ts but im just saying its probably not happening

_Link

Teamspeak and /freeze, best way to catch them closet hackers. +111111 to the idea

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We might add teamspeak anytime soon but it isn't a top priority for the moment. Nice idea though