• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Team Undead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieManiac172.

I am making a new clan called TeamUndead. The only requirnment is to put your skype in the comments and your IGN for MC. I don't care what age you are. Oh and you must have a mic. we won't be playing on HHG until I buy my unban fee. So yea.

Vintagebeats

ZombieManiac172. said:
I am making a new clan called TeamUndead. The only requirnment is to put your skype in the comments and your IGN for MC. I don't care what age you are. Oh and you must have a mic. we won't be playing on HHG until I buy my unban fee. So yea.

Vintagebeats

ZombieManiac172. said:
Y

Cinq

You shouldn't have even been in the clan since you can't play on the server.

ZombieManiac172.

I actually can buy the unban fee, but I feel the server doesn't deserve it. I have my 90 dollar card right now in my hands. I have been donating to other servers. I'm 14, I have a job in Lebanon and I have been helping the red cross. I just don't feel like the server deserves more money and the fact it is not even fun because the staff is immature to their job. I would take it seriously.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
ZombieManiac172. said:
I actually can buy the unban fee, but I feel the server doesn't deserve it. I have my 90 dollar card right now in my hands. I have been donating to other servers. I'm 14, I have a job in Lebanon and I have been helping the red cross. I just don't feel like the server deserves more money and the fact it is not even fun because the staff is immature to their job. I would take it seriously.
You are such a hypocrite, I have no sympathy for you, nor will I ever. Seeing how you treat the staff like <something>. You think your mature yourself? Hmmm. Yeah, sure you are. I solemnly should respect you seeing how you are a member of HHGN, but if you disrespect me, then I disrespect you.
Overall, you are a very irrespective person and don't care about others. You treat me and rice like absolute <something>, and I hope you know that. I don't really get why you "hate" me seeing how I HELPED YOU OUT OF A PERM BAN (AND MUTE). Ask Indestructibuzz yourself. He was there also. ZombieManiac, I am extremely tired of your <something>, you keep bringing. You non-stop bring slander and invalid proof upwards thus making yourself look like you don't know what you're saying.
We can be immature at times. But, when needed (like this little conflict/quarrel you're uprising) we will bring the correct paradox and you will see that you are a huge hypocrite. :)
Topic Locked

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
ZombieManiac172. said:

If you think I be so, feel free to message me. I would love to debate you on said subject. You fail to see reason and you brought your bans apon yourself, staff did what was necessary. And as a reminder, in case you have forgotten, DEBATE ME IF YOU SO DESIRE.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
ZombieManiac172. said:

If your job be true and you are "mature" why are you hating on staff on a minecraft server when you have a job at the Red Cross?

Shouldn't you be helping people over there istead of acting like metahead with your money?

His incident went along the lines of "you shouldn't have banned me I have donated 2k to other servers since then"

Food for thought. And I don't believe a single word.

Status
Not open for further replies.