• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Team Secreted

Good Name?

• Yup

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

RK_Credius

Unitas recruited. Trenly you are now to be strategic commander. Your PVP skills are decent but not for the heavy brutes I want in the front lines. You can give orderes to the Commanding Officers but they decide how the mission is carried out.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Unitas recruited. Trenly you are now to be strategic commander. Your PVP skills are decent but not for the heavy brutes I want in the front lines. You can give orderes to the Commanding Officers but they decide how the mission is carried out.
Who is Unitas?

RK_Credius

XI_Scorpion_IX, not in a million years would i regret the ability to delete your comment, just saying.

Don't say anything unless its positive, get out of this thread if you don't like it.

Just saying.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
He can say what he wishes to a certain extent. As a public forum, you are not able to tell him he can't be negative on one of your threads. So long as he was not breaking forums rules, he can comment whatever he wants on whichever thread he wants. (Again, as long as he is not breaking any rules)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please keep the thread on topic guys xD
Scorp and Trenly are correct that you can say what you want to on a thread as long as it is in accordance with out forums rules.