• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Team Azoth (Pokemon VGC Teambuilding Team)

Select all games that you own

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagsire101

This is going to be like the last team, Team Azoth (TCG), but for VGC, We will discuss a Pokémon's usefulness in a team, and how they work well with others Pokémon. We will be using the Singles and Doubles formats, as well as Multi-Battles (2 players VS 2 players). We can also do tournaments if we get enough people. If you have any suggestions, leave a reply down below.
A great website for testing out teams is pokemonshowdown.com. It has a teambuilder free of charge or download, and chatrooms where you can ask for other's opinions on your teams, as well as battle others.
My username on Pokémon Showdown! is A Quag To The Past. If you see me, say hello!
My friend code on my 3DS is 1048-9729-2474. Add me if you would like to battle.
If TCG is more of your thing, then go check out my other thread, Team Azoth (Pokémon TCG Deckbuilding Team).
Note: We will be using the games Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for the tournaments. If you don't have them and still wish to participate, we can use Pokémon Showdown! or Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, depending on the scenario.

oTheLaw

i'd be down, I compete in pokemon vgc battles regularly and play pokemon showdown. My Skype is alextomov2 if you'd like to add me to discuss my top team and your top teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.