• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Survival?

jullll

Hello! I got a suggestion.

I don't think there is a survival on the server yet, so I was thinking you guys should add SURVIVAL! It would take awhile, but I think if you got the team together you guys could do it in no time! Also, in survival how about we have a golden shovel, so if you right click it on the floor, it will be 10x10 (ten by ten)! So basically, if I right click on a spot, I count 10 blocks one direction, that direction, Ect. And your claim will be complete!
--

So the idea was just maybe add survival.
Everyone would like it!

The golden shovel claim thing was just an add-on Idea. But if you do this, I wish you good luck!

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Hello! I got a suggestion.

I don't think there is a survival on the server yet, so I was thinking you guys should add SURVIVAL! It would take awhile, but I think if you got the team together you guys could do it in no time! Also, in survival how about we have a golden shovel, so if you right click it on the floor, it will be 10x10 (ten by ten)! So basically, if I right click on a spot, I count 10 blocks one direction, that direction, Ect. And your claim will be complete!
--

So the idea was just maybe add survival.
Everyone would like it!

The golden shovel claim thing was just an add-on Idea. But if you do this, I wish you good luck!
we have a factions server but it is currently down due to updates

jullll

Well, survival wouldn't have factions. It would be like singleplayer survival, but of course you could team with diffrent people...

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I suggested this to Zainos many, many times. I too am a huge fan of simple vanilla. I'd love to see this get added (and Prison :p)

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Hmm... Survival is pretty much factions and we already factions so... I'm not sure
Vanilla Survival isn't like Factions. It is like Survival but without the player PvP. It also doesn't have all the kits and bases and stuff that factions does.

jullll

It survival wouldn't have PVP. We could create a warps just made for PVP. I don't know. Okay, guys, lets come up wi names for the PVP Warp.

/warp (You think)

Anchezz

Trusted Member
No I don't think there should be any /warp pvp. I'd liked as just a regular survival world, like in singleplayer lol.