• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Survival

Should Vanilla Survival be added????

• I don't care either way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saword

A bunch of my friends want the whole vanilla experience of a survival world, but with all of our server friends!
I think this will add a lot of new bonding between players and will allow them to interact with each other. It would be nice to be able to escape from all the games and extra perks for once and just play a relaxing game of minecraft where you can track your progress with each other, and try to make the best community as possible!

[Perks of vanilla survival]
1) People can escape from the extra perks and plugins and everyone can have a fair relaxing experience!
2) You can invite your friends to play with you to grow your community, this might add new players and make the server GROW!
3) This will help certain groups of friends be able to interact with there own unique environment without anyone griefing, stealing, or killing!

Last thoughts
I think Survival minecraft would be a great attribute to the HHG server and would help it in many ways. One possibility is that if someone griefs or steals, instead of being banned from the server, they will just be banned from the vanilla survival server!

Sindresgaming

I fell like a towny server would be a better choice since you can protect your town better. Or shovle protection plugin

Saword

I guess so, but I think many people enjoy the vanilla experience. I just suggested towns/communitys as a way to create little places where you can play.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I have suggested to Zainos so, so, so, many times. I bugged about it so much Zainos finally decided to add it to his list of future gamemodes, it's not near the top but it is at least on there.

I am a huge supporter for vanilla survival. No PvP & No Griefing ugh, it's so wonderful and calm.

+1 I really want this added and yes, it will be added eventually just no where near now.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I would love love love a Vanilla survival!!!!!!!!!! Ive been wanting to start a LP Series on my channel and this would allow me too.