• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Sunshine City Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryanAndProud

I think it's nice but it's too similar Madness
not gonna lie i did get the mushroom biome idea from madness ( its a great way for players to get food and it looks nice lol)
as for anything else idk, a lot of this as u can tell was done with worldedit so thats probably why.
pyramid was also done with world edit, madness's was prob done with we too so yeaaa
other than that my map is more of a city/town thing and madness is more of a compilation of stuff and excitement.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
not gonna lie i did get the mushroom biome idea from madness ( its a great way for players to get food and it looks nice lol)
as for anything else idk, a lot of this as u can tell was done with worldedit so thats probably why.
pyramid was also done with world edit, madness's was prob done with we too so yeaaa
other than that my map is more of a city/town thing and madness is more of a compilation of stuff and excitement.
No I mean it has the mushroom biome, pyramid, volcano, the playground and the tree bridge kind of thing. Madness has all of these things

BryanAndProud

No I mean it has the mushroom biome, pyramid, volcano, the playground and the tree bridge kind of thing. Madness has all of these things
all i can tell u is to reread my last reply. if u are insinuating im ''copying'' madness in any way shape or form i'll gladly go back and edit the map and add more detail.

1. reread my previous reply
2. reread my previous reply
3. the volcano in madness in all honesty is just a rock with lava. it's a minor detail while the volcano in mines is a focal point and is apart of the theme and central idea.
4. i honestly didnt know madness has a playground. the playground is there because it goes with the setting ''SUNSHINE ***CITY****''.. idk what else to say i honestly didnt know madness has a playground lol.
5. reread my previous reply

tl;dr : world edit & junk

Anchezz

Trusted Member
all i can tell u is to reread my last reply. if u are insinuating im ''copying'' madness in any way shape or form i'll gladly go back and edit the map and add more detail.

1. reread my previous reply
2. reread my previous reply
3. the volcano in madness in all honesty is just a rock with lava. it's a minor detail while the volcano in mines is a focal point and is apart of the theme and central idea.
4. i honestly didnt know madness has a playground. the playground is there because it goes with the setting ''SUNSHINE ***CITY****''.. idk what else to say i honestly didnt know madness has a playground lol.
5. reread my previous reply

tl;dr : world edit & junk
Im not accusing you for copying Im just telling you my opinion and I think it's too much alikr Madness

icycreamy128

Retired Staff
I definitely like it. It shows alot of time and effort put into it. :) Good Work Bryan.

But, it is VERY similar to Madness, PLEASE, switch around some stuff, and possibly make it look like an Original. ;)

BryanAndProud

two spots on the entire map that were merely just there to fill in space doesn't make it ''very smiliar to madness'' lol. im over the map, that being said can you guys lock the thread? thx. ;oo
it is what it is

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
This map is not very similar to Madness - It's somewhat similar, but not very.
Yes, Bryan has valid points as in:
Both maps were done with worldedit hence why it has that "similar" touch. Even if it is similar to Madness how likely is it that you will play both maps back to back? They both have entirely different chest locations, secrets, etc. A map is a map, as long as it's not toooo similar it's still a playable map.

Locking on request | Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.