• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Suicidal TnT (Revamp)

What Do You Think?

• Sounds Amazing!

• Great Gamemode.

• Good, But Kits?

• Noppity Nope!

• God... Why... Leaving the internet for awhile....

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

Suicidal TNT
(Gamemode Idea)

This is a gamemode suggestion that myself, Trenly, and T3E have decided to revamp. This was an extremely old suggestion by myself, that I feel could be good if Revamped. Thank you for taking the time to read through it.

Suicidal tnt is a gamemode that is two teams. One team is try to survive, while the other team is try to kill the surviving team. Team one is Humans. Team two is tnt. Humans Are spawned into the map, max player amount is 24. After 10 seconds, Player(s) are picked for tnt. There is 1 tnt for every 5 players. So a full gamemode would start with 4 tnt and 20 humans. The Tnt are then sent to the tnt spawn ground (A Place with Large Amounts of Tnt) They are given 5 seconds of invisibility on spawn in. This allows them to survive getting spawn killed. If a human enters the tnt spawn ground, they are sent flying upwards 20 blocks, dealing large amounts of damage and allowing an easy kill for tnts. The Humans have multiply kits that allows them to better adapt to different battles.

The Total time is 5 minutes and 10 seconds, but not counting the humans safe time, it’s 5 minutes.

The maps would include places at which humans can gain a bit higher ground, but tnt can still reach them if they're not careful. It would also include places where tnt could duck behind cover, to avoid getting killed. If able, the maps would have random tnt scattered around the map, this would allow the tnt to “blend” with its environment.

A downside to last thread, was humans could just hide in a corner. Not anymore. Once it gets down to a minute remain, the “rocket” will become active. The rocket takes 30 seconds to arm. Once the rocket is armed, there is a 5 seconds delay, before the map “blows up” and the tnt instantly wins. But dont worry, there is a bunker that can be reach. The bunker doors open once it is at the 5 second countdown Phase

There will also be a doorway blocking the tnts path to the rocket until it is able to be activated. The humans would already have a way to get to the rocket, and to prepare to protect it.

Another way to make it so humans can not just huddle in a corner until the end, some walls will be breakable, upon a TNT exploding on a breakable wall, it will crack the wall (show mine marks) and the second time, it will break into its second part. Then the process repeats. So 4 explosions would be needed to break a single layer of wall. And It has to be a few seconds between each explosion (if wanted)

Kits Will be listed in later time. I wanted to get this thread out as soon as possible, but for it to have most of the key details. Thanks for your time.

touh

Trusted Member
That is a bad thing? Paradox is making fairly well thought out suggestions to help the server. You can never have enough suggestions!
I forgot to put a "xd" lol, he has really good suggestions just alot to keep up with ;)

ParadoxTaco

This gamemode suggestion got no negative or positive feedback xD Also, Imma be adding the kits soon. Some more feedback would be great aswell