• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock suggest a plugin to skyblock

m7mdsurour

I need to suggest a plugin to skyblock called timber its easier for cutting down trees
I hope u add the plugin and thank you

_Bach_

Retired Staff
What would be the purpose of adding this plugin? Is there a problem with having trees be normally harvestable?

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I think he means, that if he chops one block off the tree, the tree falls down entirely

This is entirely what it means. It is a Plugin all about making it faster and more efficient to chop down trees but for Skyblock I think this is pointless because Skyblock is more of a patience game.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I understood what he meant and am familiar with the plugin. My question was what good would this do? Like, is there a problem or a need that is there? Or is it just to spend less time cutting down trees.

I would agree with winter that Skyblock is very much a patience game :)

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I understood what he meant and am familiar with the plugin. My question was what good would this do? Like, is there a problem or a need that is there? Or is it just to spend less time cutting down trees.

I would agree with winter that Skyblock is very much a patience game :)

I am assuming that he is suggesting it just for a faster efficient way xD

Kester90

I think the McMMO plugin is always a good one, I personally think that it adds a whole new dimension to the game.

Kester90

Skyblock is a vanilla experience, no need to fancy it up Zainos

I agree that it is good as a vanilla experience. My point is just that in a game of patience, a plugin such as McMMO adds another set of targets to meet over the long term. I always think McMMO complements a skyblock game and doesn't really fancy it up that much....especially when there is no PvP involved. It also encourages more manual harvesting of things such as sugar cane and other crops to raise herbalism stats as opposed to mass automation of the farms as tends to be the aim in skyblock