• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Stuck, cannot move or teleport

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodDiamondDarin

Hello, when I join the creative server I am stuck in a portal someone has made and I cannot type. It has been rigged so you cannot type or move, meaning I cannot teleport or leave anywhere. The only way I can get out of this is if an admin or anyone with privileges to teleport to spawn. Thank you for your help regarding this issue.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Note to staff: I believe i reported MeeWoo and WooMee in game a while ago for something similar; but i am not positive. The names sound very familiar

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Is it possible for you to press F2 and get a screenshot while in the portal?

I have heard of players doing this before. If you can get proof of them doing this, please post it in player reports as trolling others like this is against the rules and is punishable.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I don't have the minimum idea of how you can get trapped in a portal but well, you both have been teleported back to spawn...

ryfish1234

my daughter is currently trapped and is unable to type or break blocks she says she went in for a skin comp ... she is pretty upset and wants out but I have no idea how to help her as I know nothing about the game other than what she is telling me. Please help so she can get out of that portal in creative her user name is ryfish1234
Thank you so much hoping you can help her :)

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Fixed, also I'll block nether portals in creative since I see they are causing already a lot of trouble
Wouldnt it be easy enough to simply prevent players from teleporting into portals, and also prevent portals from being lit if a player is inside?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Wouldnt it be easy enough to simply prevent players from teleporting into portals, and also prevent portals from being lit if a player is inside?
1- That wouldn't help. You can still trap/troll an AFK player or a player who last logged out in a certain location into a portal. And 2- Don't wouldn't help either since players can still trap other players in already lit portals...
Anyway, I'll see if I can still code a patch that fixes this without requiring the complete removal of Ender Portals

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.