• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Stone Swords

_Link

Making stone swords spawn in chests rather than us having to buy it, it just seems natural.

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
I'm pretty sure there are certain maps where you can get stone swords, I know for a fact that on SG1 map you can get the iron sword, there are lots of hidden things on different maps, I know for a fact no one knows about the secrets I do, just keep your eye out Nova, keep looking and maybe you will discover the great secrets of SG <3 c;

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Chests are always Random in every map. NEVER a chest will have the same items than before. And yes, a Stone sword has a probability (small) of appearing in common chests, depends on their tier though

Phoenix____

Chests are always Random in every map. NEVER a chest will have the same items than before. And yes, a Stone sword has a probability (small) of appearing in common chests, depends on their tier though

I've never once seen a stone sword in a chest, but I'll take your word for it... You know.... Since you're the almighty Zainos!

Last edited:
I only see wood/gold swords and wood/stone axes spawn as weapon in chests, I dont believe stone swords can spawn in the regular chest. But I've got all from stone sword to diamondsword (even enchanted stone sword) in the ender chests.