• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mob Arena Still thinking of a name

rafaellabbe

Hi peeps, whilst I am banned, I am very bored, so I thought: Let's make a build for HHG! Idk if it will be accepted, atleast I tried :p
I am not able to make videos of it, but I will post alot of screenshots of it :)

Here some screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/CrjjL
It is a pretty small arena, because I thought I shouldn't make it too big, but if it is too small, I can expand it..

Unitus

Retired Staff
1. Too small
2. Seems like it has way too overcrowded detail
3. I don't think we need a new arena right now...

Other than that, it seems okay

rafaellabbe

1. Ok as I said, I can expand it
2. Overcrowded detail? Specify this please?
3. Sorry but I've looked through the building section and thought that MA was most needed... Sorry if it wasn't, I can't look ingame, coz Im still banned :/ But they said: 'All good arenas are always full' mhm?
Thanks for the reaction, but please specify on 2.
-rafa

Tuut

Trusted Member
It is kinda small but imo i like the detail and the fact it isnt all flat. Good job.

AlaskanSkies

You know, no one ever made a mob arena map until I did… kind of funny coincidence…
Anyway, I like the idea and look, but it is very crowded, as Unitus said...

blazingfire30218

I really like this map, but like Unitus said, it is very crowded.
Also you should remove some of those tunnels surrounded by wood so people can't camp there, although that might be what you were going for.

rafaellabbe

blazingfire30218, if you camp there, it won't really give your surviving chances an upgrade, as if a horde comes there, you won't be able to push them back and if they come from both sides, you are out xD I don't get how it are camping spots..

Unitus

Retired Staff
1. Ok as I said, I can expand it
2. Overcrowded detail? Specify this please?
3. Sorry but I've looked through the building section and thought that MA was most needed... Sorry if it wasn't, I can't look ingame, coz Im still banned :/ But they said: 'All good arenas are always full' mhm?
Thanks for the reaction, but please specify on 2.
-rafa
Overcrowded detail, because there are way too many different blocks, making it unpleasant to the eye

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Well as others have said, this arena is way too small. Also I don't really like the sea lanterns on the ground.
You should defiantly consider expanding it, and adding detail to the walls.

rafaellabbe

Yea, I will expand it.
I have thought about dat walls, but I'm bad at them, I will try to add detail to them though.

But as the standard size of a mob arena is like this or even smaller, I thought HHG might have the same sizes so I made it like this, but ye I will expand :)

Nootch

Trusted Member
I agree with what others have said, too small. You should change some of the blocks so it doesn't look that crowded and looks more decent. Other than that, can't wait to see the result because I agree we need more arenas. :D

PrincessGrouch

I like the idea, but its too small. It would get crowded with mobs and the blocks in the floor are too crowded. It looks awesome though :).