• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Stats Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishgar

IGN: Ishgar
Discovered: Yesterday evening
I'm so sorry that I couldn't screenshot them, but I copy them. Wywardestroyer and EL3TR1STORMXV both know this to be true as I have played with them in countless games and they have seen me at the top 5 in the leaderboards. My stats were as follows: 130 wins, 718 kills, 138 deaths, 4,860 coins, 265 games played, and 9 was my max kill streak. In addition I had tracker, pyro, and merchant kits. I'm so sorry that I couldn't get a screenshot. I know this may not be too important to you, but I've spent so much time earning those and they meant a lot to me. I was planning on pushing to #1 soon, but I need to get my stats back to do so. I'm sorry to trouble you with this... I have a screenshot from a little bit before showing my coins. I also have one showing the 4 I have won since. Thank you!

Attachments

• 2015-12-23_19.29.55.png
    2015-12-23_19.29.55.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 374
  • 2015-12-23_21.53.08.png
    2015-12-23_21.53.08.png
    282 KB · Views: 394

Ishgar

Did you lie about your stats on here or did your friend lie on his post? Both stats don't match up on both posts, your friend posted a picture of your stats on the leaderboards (http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/attachments/upload_2015-12-24_10-11-9-png.10466/) and they are not the same as the stats you have told us...
That picture is when he reached #1 earlier that day. Since then he had gotten off and I earned a few more wins. If you don't believe me, it's ok, you can reset them to as they are in the screenshot he shared. I just want as much of what I earned back as possible. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
That picture is when he reached #1 earlier that day. Since then he had gotten off and I earned a few more wins. If you don't believe me, it's ok, you can reset them to as they are in the screenshot he shared. I just want as much of what I earned back as possible. I'm sorry for the confusion.

I'm not the one who decides what happens with your stats, I was just asking because both stats didn't match up

Ishgar

This was posted by a friend of mine, but I'm putting it here just in case. He found proof of my stats. These are slightly outdated from the stats I had when I reported the bug because the photo was taken about an hour earlier.

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 373

Switz

Who is your friend? Wywardestoyer?

Also that is enough we the hitman achievements! We get that you play hitman, but you dont play hitman that much! You have only played like 300 games! MC_ProYT has played 500! 500! I am trying not to go off topic so no one comment on what I have just said.

Also wywardestroyer had 146 wins recently, we dont even know if you had 126 wins. there is something fishy about this.. I just cant rap my mind around it though..

Ishgar

Also that is enough we the hitman achievements! We get that you play hitman, but you dont play hitman that much! You have only played like 300 games! MC_ProYT has played 500! 500! I am trying not to go off topic so no one comment on what I have just said.

Also wywardestroyer had 146 wins recently, we dont even know if you had 126 wins. there is something fishy about this.. I just cant rap my mind around it though..
I don't understand why people can't get this through their heads, players can win a lot of games with only a few hundred played! He took the screenshot the moment he got #1 worldwide, that's why the stats I said and the proof he has provided don't match up. He reached #1 early in the day, which gave me time to play and earn more wins. It's simple logic.

Ripski

I don't understand why people can't get this through their heads, players can win a lot of games with only a few hundred played! He took the screenshot the moment he got #1 worldwide, that's why the stats I said and the proof he has provided don't match up. He reached #1 early in the day, which gave me time to play and earn more wins. It's simple logic.
Yes after I got off that one day, I checked the leaderboards a couple hours later and saw Ishgar went up 4 wins

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'm sorry, we are working really hard in fixing this very weird bug. I have returned your stats back

Switz

Yes after I got off that one day, I checked the leaderboards a couple hours later and saw Ishgar went up 4 wins
Dude chill out with the signature! BTW, fastest game is done by Asplia in about 30 seconds. Second fastest was mc_proyt in about 40 seconds. Third is you. Your still close though!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Dude chill out with the signature! BTW, fastest game is done by Asplia in about 30 seconds. Second fastest was mc_proyt in about 40 seconds. Third is you. Your still close though!
Please stay on-topic.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.