• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Staff Migration

__USA__

I was just thinking why don't staff migrate between gamemodes every 10 minutes, that way they can see if everyone is behaving and it will allow inexperienced players to ask them questions instead of via private message. I am not certain to whether this is a good idea or not, and in no way am I trying to complain. Please think about this - wildbill1516

Sindresgaming

I dont think staff should be so restricted to what they need to do. Maybe they are just play with some friends and stuff. and some gamemodes like SG and UHC often takes longer to finish. The most rule breakers are reported by players not staff that found them, since rule breakers often stops doing it while a staff member is online.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Sorry but I have to more than disagree.

The staff members may play gamemodes they please. But, some of them have priorities. For example, we may have a staff members that also a builder so they spend a majority of their time building in creative and moderating chat, etc. I tend to be doing details and little things in hub with result me being AFK there, I go on forums whilst I'm moderating the hub.

Periodically I may issue a staff member to moderate a specific server due to the fact there may be a increase in rule breakers. We currently don't have much staff moderating gamemodes, but I am working on that.

I do see your concern and I will try my hardest to get staff members up and running once again. (It is the weekend so I should see more on *cough*)

Kaios

Retired Staff
In my opinion there isn't enough staff... There are only 9 staff (Who are never on at the same time, but I understand people have lives outside of MC) for about 150 players daily and on weekends around 250 constant. On top of that I can think of 3 staff members that aren't very active (Which I won't name) making the server a little "understaffed" I see it get a little carried away at times in Creative and Sg especially when there is little staff online. Just some things I've been seeing on the server.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
In my opinion there isn't enough staff... There are only 9 staff (Who are never on at the same time, but I understand people have lives outside of MC) for about 150 players daily and on weekends around 250 constant. On top of that I can think of 3 staff members that aren't very active (Which I won't name) making the server a little "understaffed" I see it get a little carried away at times in Creative and Sg especially when there is little staff online. Just some things I've been seeing on the server.

Yeah, I am aware on every staff inactivity. Demotions are on there way, and hopefully promotions.

Gaby1129

I think staff should also be able to have fun on this server too. After all they did work hard to get their position they are at right now. Staff can't always be on top of everything that is going on. They are people, not robots that can watch and do everything at the same time.