• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Staff Joining

Kuiah

Ya'know how when Mockingjays join, it says MOCKINGJAY {Name} has joined the game?
Yeah, I'de like to see (STAFF RANK) {Name} has joined the game in the future.
Didn't really know how to suggest it but here it is.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Ya'know how when Mockingjays join, it says MOCKINGJAY {Name} has joined the game?
Yeah, I'de like to see (STAFF RANK) {Name} has joined the game in the future.
Didn't really know how to suggest it but here it is.
This has been suggested before, and tbh I think staff deserve it, but some staff had said it is unnecessary soo...

MissDark

Retired Staff
Well, if a staff member were to be planning on sneaking into the server to... say... spy on a rule-breaker... I don't really think they'd want that since it'd give them away, ahaha. But I personally think that this idea should be for the Owners, to give them a sense of importance, ya know? :3

MissDark

Retired Staff
tbh, it makes no sense what you are saying xDDD
How? When you do /staff , a list of Online staff members show up. I was wondering that, If you are in /vanish ( which makes you disappear to normal players), would staff members in /vanish show up on the list? Or would they be considered to be offline?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
How? When you do /staff , a list of Online staff members show up. I was wondering that, If you are in /vanish ( which makes you disappear to normal players), would staff members in /vanish show up on the list? Or would they be considered to be offline?
I'm pretty sure online. Last I checked a staff member was in vanish and did /staff they showed.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
We show up in vanish but I don't think players do /staff 24/7 so it's a lot easier for us to record and stuff. I like this idea, all we get is fireworks xD

Kuiah

Lol, thanks.
Sorry to whoever posted this suggestion before me, If I'de have known, I would've given credit or not have even posted this thread.