• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucifer

Hey,

I recently found this server around September, and have fell in love with the variety of game modes. After playing for a few months I had the idea to apply for staff, but the only applicable staff position on the forums is Helper. Do any higher ranking staff positions exist that are applicable for from the start, such as mod or administrator. I believe I'm qualified for higher positions then simple moderation that helpers do. I'd like to submit a custom application for a different higher ranking position, if possible. I understand that it may not be possible and thank everyone who helps answer my question of, Is it possible to apply for any higher ranking staff positions besides Helper?

With Respect,
Crucifer
a.k.a ImBoosted

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
No. You can apply for helper, then if you're accepted and are doing a great job, after quite some time, you could possibly be promoted to moderator.

Crucifer

Sorry, but what is the role of admin on the server? A moderator being promoted to administrator doesn't make a lot of sense. On majority of servers, admins aren't simply moderators of moderators, they're more on the technical side of the server, and I can't imagine that many mods having the knowledge required to be an admin.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Sorry, but what is the role of admin on the server? A moderator being promoted to administrator doesn't make a lot of sense. On majority of servers, admins aren't simply moderators of moderators, they're more on the technical side of the server, and I can't imagine that many mods having the knowledge required to be an admin.
Admins do the same thing as mods, except they also do Punishment Disputes, and have a few other duties I believe

me32305

Hey,

I'd like to submit a custom application for a different higher ranking position, if possible. I understand that it may not be possible and thank everyone who helps answer my question of, Is it possible to apply for any higher ranking staff positions besides Helper?

With Respect,
Crucifer
a.k.a ImBoosted

You think you can subit a special application because you've been playing for months? That's ridiculous. Plenty of other players have been playing for months, you don't deserve special treatment. Apply for helper like every other normal player.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
We do things differently than most servers. Example, Helpers on most servers don't have any punishment commands.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Admins Generally handle on server related problems. Zainos is the sole owner and developer who handles all the coding. Mods have more advanced commands/abilities then helpers, and Admins have even more advanced commands then mods. Admins also can review staff applications and make decisions on ban appeals. I don't know your server experience, but before I worked here I had about a year's experience of MOD elsewhere but was totally fine with being a helper and I worked hard to earn the trust and position I have now. If you really want MOD+, apply for helper like the others and with some good flawless hard work, a solid application, and a good interview you could earn that position in due time.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Yea, I agree with EL3CTR1CST0RM you get what you work for. I am completely satisfied with being Helper. Even just getting the Helper position is an honor. If you can prove to Zainos and the rest of the staff team your capabilities then you will gain respect and Zainos will know that he can trust you with Mod and Admin.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Everything the staff and builders said. Oh btw since they said "you get what you work for", you can work (vote) for Peacekeeper too, it's my favorite rank on the server (and it's the best imo). And if you don't wanna vote simply donate to the server and Zainos will give you Peacekeeper.

I hope ya'll can tell that I'm jk, and sorry for going off-topic

Kuiah

I'm pretty sure in 99.9% of servers, the 'Staff Application' only applies to a Helper // Trainee rank. You'd have to work your way up the ranks in order to achieve Moderator and or Administrator. I'm not quite sure about Head-Admin // Staff Manager since Chris has been that position since 2014. Anyway, no there isn't a higher position you could apply for. I recommend reading over the rules ~ http://www.happy-hg.com/rules/ if you are serious about wanting to apply for the Helper position.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm pretty sure in 99.9% of servers, the 'Staff Application' only applies to a Helper // Trainee rank. You'd have to work your way up the ranks in order to achieve Moderator and or Administrator. I'm not quite sure about Head-Admin // Staff Manager since Chris has been that position since 2014. Anyway, no there isn't a higher position you could apply for. I recommend reading over the rules ~ http://www.happy-hg.com/rules/ if you are serious about wanting to apply for the Helper position.
Tryhard ;)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Tryhard

Zelistra

Trusted Member
ImDaBestMayn if you ever tryhard, the real tryhards of the server are gonna come find you and call you a tryhard

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This is coming from the 2 biggest tryhards on the server to one of the least tryhard people on the server lol.

But yeah I didn't have the best experience of staff on here as many of you know, but yeah I've only ever once seen a server that you can automatically apply to moderator or admin, and I don't really think it's a good idea for someone to immediately become a moderator or admin, as staff like on this server work their way up to becoming a higher rank. I could say more but I'd probably get banned from forums, so ye.

Kuiah

ImDaBestMayn if you ever tryhard, the real tryhards of the server are gonna come find you and call you a tryhard
This isn't even my main account on the forums LOL. My main account has either been signed up here since 2013 or 2014, but I basically quit that one and made this one last year. Over a year I only commented around 300 times :/ while the 'real tryhards' have been here since 2016 & have around 1k messages.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This isn't even my main account on the forums LOL. My main account has either been signed up here since 2013 or 2014, but I basically quit that one and made this one last year. Over a year I only commented around 300 times :/ while the 'real tryhards' have been here since 2016 & have around 1k messages.
Oi! Get your facts straight! Ive been here since 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.