• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Sponsoring Armor Nothing Above Chain

AdrielTorres

So i feel that we should be able to sponsor armor when our friends need armor ,so lets say out friend has a weapon but he needs armor to defend himself i should be able to sponsor him what part of armor he needs. I think there should be a limit to this though. There should be no armor above chain because if you could sponsor iron or diamond armor things would get a little to the person's favor. For example if someone had a diamond chest plate and leggings and that was there armor if u could give them the iron helmet and boots then u could give them an advantage too large for some people when they are really good at pvp. I hope you take this into consideration.

_Link

If you're thinking about adding this I think you should make it so you cannot buy armour off spawn and make it so you can only sponsor people whilst you are dead. Having a weapon at spawn is already op enough

Unitus

Retired Staff
If you're thinking about adding this I think you should make it so you cannot buy armour off spawn and make it so you can only sponsor people whilst you are dead. Having a weapon at spawn is already op enough
Agreed

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Pls, dont turn survival games into the buying games. Smhh pls no i fna
Weapons price will be raised in order to prevent this too. That's it. If you don't wanna be killed in the blood bath just don't go to cornucopia when game starts :/