• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Speed parkour glitch??

N1gHtT3RR0rG3n0

In game name:Derity
When did you discover this bug: I don't know if its a bug or not or its just me but how i found it was i was just basically doing the parkour.
Explain what is the bug and how you can repeat it: Well what the "glitch" was doing was just lagging me back to places i was or away from the plat form every time i was run past Two plat forms.
In which server is the bug located: Parkour, speed parkour.

again i dont know if it was just me or not. I wanted to report it just in case. I have video of it as well but its kinda bad quality.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
In game name:Derity
When did you discover this bug: I don't know if its a bug or not or its just me but how i found it was i was just basically doing the parkour.
Explain what is the bug and how you can repeat it: Well what the "glitch" was doing was just lagging me back to places i was or away from the plat form every time i was run past Two plat forms.
In which server is the bug located: Parkour, speed parkour.

again i dont know if it was just me or not. I wanted to report it just in case. I have video of it as well but its kinda bad quality.
Upload to YouTube and link it here. Though I do think it is probably your connection.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Even with a bad connection, I haven't managed to reproduce the bug, nor other players managed to do it. So it seems to be from your side, I'm afraid