• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Mob Arena Spectating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
So me, Ema and _Smokescreen_ were talking about the spectating mode on Mob Arena and how it is bad that you're trapped in like a small area on all arenas. We were thinking of maybe suggesting something so that can fly around and not be trapped in such a small arena, is this possible?

Comment what you think below :D

Unitus

Retired Staff
So me, Ema and _Smokescreen_ were talking about the spectating mode on Mob Arena and how it is bad that you're trapped in like a small area on all arenas. We were thinking of maybe suggesting something so that can fly around and not be trapped in such a small arena, is this possible?

Comment what you think below :D
Maybe, make a bigger sphere that is made of barrier blocks? Making it completely clear on any texture pack :)

Tuut

Trusted Member
Sounds like a good idea but we were thinking more like the SG and Bridges spectating.
Just like in SG spectators will probably still be able to block arrows so Unitus' idea would make sure none of this happens.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think that perhaps the sphere made of barriers is the best idea.

I think it also could be an idea for someone to code a plugin that allows arrows to pass through spectating players. That way there is no way to block arrows

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Agreed. I think having it above would make it harder to see what's going on and who is who. IMHO

Unitus

Retired Staff
I prefer a flying barrier sphere or square, big enough that you can see anywhere around the map, and the ability to /block spectating players so that they don't get in the way of your view

Status
Not open for further replies.