• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP SPAWN

RK_Credius

Hey so I took one look at Kitpvp spawn and said: "This looks boring". There should be different styles in different maps. Also I wanted to make spawn more mobile and interactive. I was thinking of a isn't nether portal that spawn slowly moves to. At the end of the 30 min, spawn touches the nether portal and every players screen has that nether portal effect. After that it switches maps and the spawn is now on one side of the nether portal, slowly moving to the other portal.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I could see different styles of spawns based on the different maps, but that would be very time consuming for builders, or anyone who decides to submit a map. I think that having the spawn stay in the same place is the best, as it allows an even distribution around the arena

RK_Credius

I mean world guard is the thing that prevents players from breaking blocks n stuff, so I was saying give me access to it so I build it on HHG

But yea sure will do

Trenly can you pass me the dimensions of the spawn in PM?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I mean world guard is the thing that prevents players from breaking blocks n stuff, so I was saying give me access to it so I build it on HHG

But yea sure will do

Trenly can you pass me the dimensions of the spawn in PM?
First off, worldguard has nothing to do with it, no matter what you think. And you can count the blocks yourself. I dont have time to do that