• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Spawn Sales

Do you want dirt being sold at spawn?

• Yes! This would help me and other players

• No, I do not need this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoxGirl14

Hi,
I was wondering if you could start selling dirt in the spawn of skyblock because the only other way to get dirt is to buy it from someone or have a partner reset/make an island and collect dirt from there but eventually we will run out of dirt/island resets and it is difficult to get dirt from treasure hunter so can you please consider this to add I believe everyone will appreciate this including me.
Sincerely,
SoxGirl14

Trenly

Admin
Admin
There is a way to get more dirt without either of those things. It involves the custom recipes

SoxGirl14

I already looked through custom recipes and it was not there if there is can you please take a picture or something so I can see it thank you

Trenly

Admin
Admin
2 dirt + 2 gravel -> 4 Coarse Dirt. Using a hoe on the coarse dirt turns it into normal dirt

CaliberMag

Hi,
I was wondering if you could start selling dirt in the spawn of skyblock because the only other way to get dirt is to buy it from someone or have a partner reset/make an island and collect dirt from there but eventually we will run out of dirt/island resets and it is difficult to get dirt from treasure hunter so can you please consider this to add I believe everyone will appreciate this including me.
Sincerely,
SoxGirl14
I have probably the largest sugarcane farm on the skyblock server (not even joking) and just farming a quarter of it can get me like 7 stacks of dirt with the quest in the Producer section, trading 64 sugarcane for 4 dirt. You might not want to make a farm that big but if you don't have gravel and dont mind waiting for the sugarcane to grow than thats another best option. (the quest is repeatable)

Calvin363

df.PNG
you can hoe coarse dirt and it will turn back into dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.