• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Something

Zelistra

Trusted Member
It's been quiet so idk say something I'm a bit bored. What's up on the server? What's up with forums? Why are people so quiet?

P.S. Yes I realize just how stupid this thread is, you don't need to say it ty

pofoproud

Trusted Member
its quiet here cuz the discord server is blowing up, meanwhile I'm banned from it.. permanently.. for caps..

Ivy_

Eh, servers kinda dead, still a lot of toxic people and drama queens. Nothing too interesting other than the big skyblock updates.

Chickenrage249

Eh, servers kinda dead, still a lot of toxic people and drama queens. Nothing too interesting other than the big skyblock updates.
Yeah, I agree, half the people don't care about Minecraft or being on the server, all they care about are being weirdos and being jerks to others, and of course causing drama. Over the the last year I've played the server, people have become a lot more rude, impatient, immature and just... weird over each month. I'll tell my opinion and the possible truth, memes, well I hate them, they are really annoying, well for me personally, they're completely stupid imo, the only good one I liked was the "Stop It, Get Some Help" meme. I know people will disagree with what I'm saying (99.99% the meme part especially), but people my age and over would agree. Sometimes, I just think, will certain stupidity ever be fixed...?

Ivy_

Yeah, I agree, half the people don't care about Minecraft or being on the server, all they care about are being weirdos and being jerks to others, and of course causing drama. Over the the last year I've played the server, people have become a lot more rude, impatient, immature and just... weird over each month. I'll tell my opinion and the possible truth, memes, well I hate them, they are really annoying, well for me personally, they're completely stupid imo, the only good one I liked was the "Stop It, Get Some Help" meme. I know people will disagree with what I'm saying (99.99% the meme part especially), but people my age and over would agree. Sometimes, I just think, will certain stupidity ever be fixed...?
I agree, when I joined the server was fairly drama free, but now-a-days we have people like Dreadmau69 and awesomegirl5198 that cause drama for no reason and personally attack me and accuse me for stuff I didn't do, DreadMau especially.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and the human stupidity" Einstein said that lol. Since he died half century ago and his physics theories are still being proven right these days, I kinda just believe in everything he says

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I agree, when I joined the server was fairly drama free, but now-a-days we have people like Dreadmau69 and awesomegirl5198 that cause drama for no reason and personally attack me and accuse me for stuff I didn't do, DreadMau especially.
I think you can report that, just take a screenshot and find the name of the rule