• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SnowDogz fac has declared war on OBwolves

obsidianwolf9999

38 people against you and zombie that's going to be a piece of cake oh while I'm grounded my general is taking over MC_BE4ST999 he took you out before he will take your fac out this time with his friends he will make you cry for all you have lost cpt I will not surrender OBWOLVES FOREVER I will not disband I'm not one of those wimpy kids I actually stand up for stuff I like I wanted to be friends and
Destroy zombie maniacs fac together but I guess no we will
Fight
And we will
Win we have ally's to secret ally's you won't now about I'll have spies and griefers we will destroy u and all you love WE ARE THE OBWOLVES MESS WITH US YOU GET THE FANGS you will be sorry you did this I never declared war and I can't find who the griefer was I offered peace but you won't I was once your friend now you have angered the alpha wolf and it will be bloody get ready we are coming

cptcreeper64

Just 2??? Oh no no no no no. WE HAVE INFULTRATED YOUR BASE. SPIES ARE CURENTLY /SETHOME YOUR BASE SOME PF US HAVE BEEN PROMOTED TO MODS. YOU HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY INVITING ALL THESE PEOPLE I HAVE SENT IN A COUPLE OF SPIES AND WHEN THEY DO GET ONLINE MY CREEPER ARMY WILL DESTROY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cptcreeper64

Obsidian said:
Bigbang I will not double cross a friend ok believe that I think you should help my fac with this
YOU DOUBLE CROSSED ME YOU ONCE YOUR FACTION FINDS A BASE ALLY OR NOT THEY DESTROY

cptcreeper64

Obsidian said:
38 people against you and zombie that's going to be a piece of cake oh while I'm grounded my general is taking over MC_BE4ST999 he took you out before he will take your fac out this time with his friends he will make you cry for all you have lost cpt I will not surrender OBWOLVES FOREVER I will not disband I'm not one of those wimpy kids I actually stand up for stuff I like I wanted to be friends and
Fight
And we will
Win we have ally's to secret ally's you won't now about I'll have spies and griefers we will destroy u and all you love WE ARE THE OBWOLVES MESS WITH US YOU GET THE FANGS you will be sorry you did this I never declared war and I can't find who the griefer was I offered peace but you won't I was once your friend now you have angered the alpha wolf and it will be bloody get ready we are coming
I knew you knew who GRIEFED my fac :twisted:

ZombieManiac172

Obsidian said:
Fight
And we will

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
-________________________________- you guys are idiots... JUST ALLY AND MAKE UP!!! IT IS JUST A GAME NOT WORLD WAR 2 !!!!! You guys are doing this because your jelause of each others bases so... STOP IT PLEASE!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ZombieManiac172

This is a Happy Hunger Ganes World War OB's vs SnowDogz (which btw i created the z at the end of snowdogz) and the BACCAS which is my faction

cptcreeper64

Obsidian said:
Fight
And we will
We killed MC_BE4ST999 like 20 times yesterday and we got his nice god armor ( which was mine before he killed me when he raided my fac) and a free fire aspect sharpness 2 sword. Csemin has betrayed you and left the faction. Handrail the same :twisted: :twisted: your base is completely destroyed and peterman we also killed like 50 times we got a lot of power from theses people MWA HA HA HA HA :twisted: :twisted:

cptcreeper64

And for your spies, they make it soooooo obvious," Can I plzzzzzzzzzzzz join you fac please pretty pretty please, I HATE obwolves and I want to HELP you destroy the fac pretty please with a cherry on top" lol it's really obvious :lol:

obsidianwolf9999

Omg shut up cpt u never killed mc_be4st he still has his stuff you liar get a life you Can hate me all you want just saying you won't get anywhere I've learned new lesons and I'm not a man of war ok csemin left he griefed you ok so stop ok I'm done fighting

cptcreeper64

I did kill mc beast lol and btw I believe your faction and my faction aren't really fighting anymore. We are getting sick of it

psklego

come on cpt we have not done anything in about 5 weeks. so if we can agree to end the war when the sever is back up to end the war.