• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Smp

Should This Be Added

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Hey Guys What's up It's me Tbucs19Gaming And I Think SMP Should Be Added To HHGN. SMP Stands For Survival Multiplayer. It's A Fun Gamemode And A Lot Of Youtuber's Play It Like BajanCanadian, Vikkstar123, e.t.c. But Anyway Please Tell Me If This Is A Good Idea And I'll See You Later Gamers
Also The Poll Will Be Closed In 10 Days =)

evoon

Trusted Member
Well, an SMP isn't really meant for a large group of people, it's more like a kind of thing with like 10-25 players. I've always wanted to be in one with just 10-25 people, I just don't know anyone that can do that :) So I'm kind of undecided on this, I'll think about it and vote later :D

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Well, an SMP isn't really meant for a large group of people, it's more like a kind of thing with like 10-25 players. I've always wanted to be in one with just 10-25 people, I just don't know anyone that can do that :) So I'm kind of undecided on this, I'll think about it and vote later :D
Ok But I Was Also Thinking Of Smp Servers like up to 10 servers and It Has 75 Players In Each

Unitus

Retired Staff
SMP servers are more for a group of friends that made a private server and added that to it, I dunno if it is a good idea for HHG.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Nah I don't really like the idea. It's just factions with no pvp. If you want to do that then just make a little server given by mojang. I say no.
you can take your salt else where. There are tons of people who would love to play survival with friends and not have to worry about loosing progress 24/7. Plus it would give staff some sort of survival to play as they can't play factions. So yeah, sometimes it's more than "I don't like the idea", and no it isn't "just factions with no pvp" there aren't factions/teams you just play vanilla mine craft with freinds. No plugins, nothing, just good ole Minecraft. If anything, it's the other way around, factions is just Minecraft with plugins.

evoon

Trusted Member
I think, if this was added, it would be cool if you could have your own separate world within the server, and you could invite people to join your world, and when you get enough people, (5-20) you can begin the SMP :D

ThePSIDuck

I think, if this was added, it would be cool if you could have your own separate world within the server, and you could invite people to join your world, and when you get enough people, (5-20) you can begin the SMP :D
That would cause a lot of lag and people could still grief

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
you can take your salt else where. There are tons of people who would love to play survival with friends and not have to worry about loosing progress 24/7. Plus it would give staff some sort of survival to play as they can't play factions. So yeah, sometimes it's more than "I don't like the idea", and no it isn't "just factions with no pvp" there aren't factions/teams you just play vanilla mine craft with freinds. No plugins, nothing, just good ole Minecraft. If anything, it's the other way around, factions is just Minecraft with plugins.
......... Just..........

ThePSIDuck

So Far People Think Yes :)
Friendly Reminder The Poll Will Be Closed Jul 17 At 10:44PM So Get Your Votes In ;)
I don't think that a poll decides if something will be added or not but it does sound cool but I think it's too similar to factions just with no pvp and no griefing though that would be cool

Kaios

Retired Staff
I don't think that a poll decides if something will be added or not but it does sound cool but I think it's too similar to factions just with no pvp and no griefing though that would be cool
I wish people would would stop saying "it's just factions with no pvp" there are some people who DONT WANT GREIFING AND PVP, because it messes up their progress. Some people just want a game mode to relax and play REGULAR MC. It's absolutely nothing like factions. Youractually surviving and building up your base peacefully and co-oping with other players with no set backs. In factions you only survive for about the first week of playing then it's all about raiding and money. They aren't similar at all. And again in my opinion factions is over rated and nothing is "to much like factions" it is its own thing.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I wish people would would stop saying "it's just factions with no pvp" there are some people who DONT WANT GREIFING AND PVP, because it messes up their progress. Some people just want a game mode to relax and play REGULAR MC. It's absolutely nothing like factions. Youractually surviving and building up your base peacefully and co-oping with other players with no set backs. In factions you only survive for about the first week of playing then it's all about raiding and money. They aren't similar at all. And again in my opinion factions is over rated and nothing is "to much like factions" it is its own thing.
I think they should work on factions, arcade and hitman personally. Then later, maybe add smp because that would be easy.