• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Smash

Omnisent

Trusted Member
So for those who play Super Smash Bros. Brawl/4/Melee etc., you probably know of that little ball that appears often in the match and when you smash it, you unleash a special move.
So since this is SCBB, I figured there could be a sealantern that would appear and whoever breaks it, depending on their kit, will do a special move.
Some ideas for smashes:
Spider: Makes an explosion of spiderwebs and if someone touches them, they get Poison II for 0:05 seconds
Zombie: 5 zombies spawn with Strength II
Creeper: Explodes, equal to 3 TNT explosions
Jeb: Everyone teleports to the player (like Notch) and a splash potion of Poison III for 0:03
Blaze: 5 blazes spawn
Dweller: Gets another life
These are just ideas, hope you like 'em!

jawa888

So for those who play Super Smash Bros. Brawl/4/Melee etc., you probably know of that little ball that appears often in the match and when you smash it, you unleash a special move.
So since this is SCBB, I figured there could be a sealantern that would appear and whoever breaks it, depending on their kit, will do a special move.
Some ideas for smashes:
Spider: Makes an explosion of spiderwebs and if someone touches them, they get Poison II for 0:05 seconds
Zombie: 5 zombies spawn with Strength II
Creeper: Explodes, equal to 3 TNT explosions
Jeb: Everyone teleports to the player (like Notch) and a splash potion of Poison III for 0:03
Blaze: 5 blazes spawn
Dweller: Gets another life
These are just ideas, hope you like 'em!

Nah, we have powerups dats enough

ThePSIDuck

Smash ball B) (and there aren't final smashes in melee)

It's a cool idea but I feel like something like that would be really hard to code in and to have ALL of the characters have a unique final smash. But it would be really cool though

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
ikr I love this idea and in fact this was planned from a beggining. However, there are soooooooo many kits and soooooooooo many customizations that it would take years to code it. It may or may not get added, sorry. We'll do our best to add it though :)