• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Skywars Map! (idk What To Call It)

phoenixgirl

Thanks so much for using my last map (The tea party one). I decided to try and make another map. I'm not sure what to call it, but I'm pretty confident in it. Hope you like it :)

Attachments

• Skywars2.zip
    22 bytes · Views: 221

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Please post some pictures of it, cause me and many others don't want to download the whole map :/

phoenixgirl

Here's some screenshots

Attachments

• 2015-05-05_18.41.58.png
    2015-05-05_18.41.58.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 2015-05-05_18.42.14.png
    2015-05-05_18.42.14.png
    585.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 2015-05-05_18.42.27.png
    2015-05-05_18.42.27.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 225

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Here's some screenshots
Ohhh, I like the idea of it, good theme! However, as Kaios said maybe add some more details to it and increase the size of the starting islands and make them more fun instead of one type of block. But in general - I like it!

icycreamy128

Retired Staff
Yeah, I totally agree with Kaios. You could add some more detail. Including, houses, maybe some more decorative blocks, perhaps, trees, and maybe even a small underground cave. :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
1. Needs a bit more detail.
2. Starting islands are too small.
Ohhh, I like the idea of it, good theme! However, as Kaios said maybe add some more details to it and increase the size of the starting islands and make them more fun instead of one type of block. But in general - I like it!
I agree. Please add more detail :)