• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Skyblock] Setting Up Shop

Jackamory

Hi there,
I want to set up a shop and have followed the guide to a T so far. However, I'm trying to put the items into the shop chest and they just keep snapping back into my inventory. As in I'll try dragging them in and they'll just jump back to their position. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Hi there,
I want to set up a shop and have followed the guide to a T so far. However, I'm trying to put the items into the shop chest and they just keep snapping back into my inventory. As in I'll try dragging them in and they'll just jump back to their position. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Put the items in the chest before opening the shop edit mode. If you're trying to set prices, you also cannot drag, you have to click on the item then click which price you are trying to set

Jackamory

Put the items in the chest before opening the shop edit mode. If you're trying to set prices, you also cannot drag, you have to click on the item then click which price you are trying to set
Thanks for the help so far, but how can I sell 2 of the same item? I would like to sell stacks of cobble but offer 2 payment options, is that possible?