• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Skyblock Nether

xAng

So as most of us Skyblock people know, the Nether is an open world for everyone. Everyone has free access to the nether and everyone's nether is connected. Now, this is great and all, but it is very easy to be griefed. I am not asking for individual nethers because I believe that that would be nearly impossible but I think that a chest 'locking' system should be implemented. I think we could place a sign on a chest with our username or some kind of private chest plugin and that way we could lock our chests in the nether. I think with this implemented, the things we find will be safer and easier to store in the nether.

Also, I believe that if you feel that this is too overpowered that we could have a limit.

Thank you for your time.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So as most of us Skyblock people know, the Nether is an open world for everyone. Everyone has free access to the nether and everyone's nether is connected. Now, this is great and all, but it is very easy to be griefed. I am not asking for individual nethers because I believe that that would be nearly impossible but I think that a chest 'locking' system should be implemented. I think we could place a sign on a chest with our username or some kind of private chest plugin and that way we could lock our chests in the nether. I think with this implemented, the things we find will be safer and easier to store in the nether.

Also, I believe that if you feel that this is too overpowered that we could have a limit.

Thank you for your time.
If you create a shop on a chest, nobody else will be able to access it.