• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Skyblock] Custom Recipes Won't Work

Jackamory

Joined the server a few days ago and I've taken a shine to skyblock.
Just want to know are certain blocks set to be uncraftable (I can't make Bone Blocks), and if the custom recipes can be used by anyone?
I can make leather out of rotten flesh like one of the recipes but I can't make nuggets out of golden armour or mossy cobble out of seeds and cobblestone. Do I need to go to an earlier version for these to work or something? (Using version 1.10)
Thanks

Zelistra

Trusted Member
- Bone blocks aren't a custom recipe, they're from 1.10 and Skyblock is in 1.8, so basically you can't get anything from 1.9+
- If you can't make nuggets out of golden armor it's probably because the armor is broken, just like when you smelt a gold sword to get a nugget, it has to be new
- For the mossy cobble, you have to put the seed and cobble in the crafting table, in the exact same position they are at spawn

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Joined the server a few days ago and I've taken a shine to skyblock.
Just want to know are certain blocks set to be uncraftable (I can't make Bone Blocks), and if the custom recipes can be used by anyone?
I can make leather out of rotten flesh like one of the recipes but I can't make nuggets out of golden armour or mossy cobble out of seeds and cobblestone. Do I need to go to an earlier version for these to work or something? (Using version 1.10)
Thanks
Bone blocks are not yet available as skyblock is 1.8.9 still. Keep in mind that not all gold armor can be made into gold nuggets. Only golden swords and golden helmets at full durability can be put into a furnace and smelted into nuggets. Also, these crafting recipes only work in crafting tables and furnaces, not in your inventory. I would try making the mossy cobble using a crafting table in the exact positions the recipe shows, if it still isn’t working that way, you should make a thread in the Bug reports section

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Bone blocks are not yet available as skyblock is 1.8.9 still. Keep in mind that not all gold armor can be made into gold nuggets. Only golden swords and golden helmets at full durability can be put into a furnace and smelted into nuggets. Also, these crafting recipes only work in crafting tables and furnaces, not in your inventory. I would try making the mossy cobble using a crafting table in the exact positions the recipe shows, if it still isn’t working that way, you should make a thread in the Bug reports section
Omg I was a few seconds faster than you :O

Jackamory

- Bone blocks aren't a custom recipe, they're from 1.10 and Skyblock is in 1.8, so basically you can't get anything from 1.9+
- If you can't make nuggets out of golden armor it's probably because the armor is broken, just like when you smelt a gold sword to get a nugget, it has to be new
- For the mossy cobble, you have to put the seed and cobble in the crafting table, in the exact same position they are at spawn

Thanks for the replies! I tried the mossy cobble as you guys said and it worked correctly. As for the gold armour, I don't have any that're undamaged so I'll wait till one comes along to test that. Appreciate the fast replies :)