• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Sky Block Issue.

mazily

Hello. I have a issue with the Sky Block on HHG. I know how the limit to resetting your Sky Block is 3 times, and I unfortunately went over the limit. If there is anyway I could get to redo my island again, I would appreciate it. I have a CAREER rank at the moment, thinking maybe it would let me expand my resets. It did not. If there is any command or rank i could use to have another /island create chance, I'd love to know. I will do anything that is possible for this to happen. If you need to contact me, you may on the HHG Forums, or in Minecraft on the HHG server. My account name at the moment is of course, mazily . Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
mazily.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
The only way for you to join an island now is to get invited or trusted so you can play along with another player. The reason behind there only being 3 resets is because of the fact that you can abuse getting lots and lots of items from constant resets. So I apologise for any inconveniences but that's all I can really tell you.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
The only way for you to join an island now is to get invited or trusted so you can play along with another player. The reason behind there only being 3 resets is because of the fact that you can abuse getting lots and lots of items from constant resets. So I apologise for any inconveniences but that's all I can really tell you.
Isn't there a way to remove all of your items in your inventory before you spawn onto your new island? I sometimes get a bit annoyed when I'm unable to reset my island.