• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Single player gamemodes

Should it be added?

• Yeah!

• Yeah! but mabye no lobby

• Mabye...

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

Okay so the idea of this is you have a separate lobby and can be accessed (like an Arcade lobby) and it is a bunch of game-modes that need a max of 1 player to start. There would be more player space but this would allow you to play by yourself it you really are just feeling like it or no one is on. These game-modes would allow you to play them but it would be alot easier with more teammates. Some examples would be gamemodes that involve defending something from hordes of mobs or parkour with a timelimit. This would allow them to be played by a single player but also allow other players to join. A new lobby does not need to be added but it could be part of an arcade lobby.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Okay so the idea of this is you have a separate lobby and can be accessed (like an Arcade lobby) and it is a bunch of game-modes that need a max of 1 player to start. There would be more player space but this would allow you to play by yourself it you really are just feeling like it or no one is on. These game-modes would allow you to play them but it would be alot easier with more teammates. Some examples would be gamemodes that involve defending something from hordes of mobs or parkour with a timelimit. This would allow them to be played by a single player but also allow other players to join. A new lobby does not need to be added but it could be part of an arcade lobby.
I agree that there should be games for 1 player, because usually (for me) in the morning, nobody is on. So I get really bored because there isn't any games for tiny amounts of players, such as 1..... This is a good idea, Paradox! :D

ParadoxTaco

• MobArena
  • Parkour
  • Creative
  • KOTL
  • Jigsaw
  • Skyblock
  • #FactionsFirst
Parkour,Creative,KOTL,Jigsaw,skyblock, are all games that really are not minigames, those are more of games to waste time and really are not fun (noted that mobarena can be played with one player but creative is building and skyblock is more of a solo survival type game)(Jigsaw is more of a Waste time type of gamemode and can take days to complete)im talking about gamemodes that at most last 1 hour (max) . Also KOTL needs atleast 2 people to be played

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Parkour,Creative,KOTL,Jigsaw,skyblock, are all games that really are not minigames, those are more of games to waste time and really are not fun (noted that mobarena can be played with one player but creative is building and skyblock is more of a solo survival type game)(Jigsaw is more of a Waste time type of gamemode and can take days to complete)im talking about gamemodes that at most last 1 hour (max) . Also KOTL needs atleast 2 people to be played
Kotl only needs one. you're just always the king

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Tbh I think that this is completely useless. If you want to play some single player games suitable for yourself then you know where to find the single player area, basically just click 'Single Player' not 'Multiplayer' when Minecraft has launched.

This server is a multiplayer server not a single player.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I love this idea!!! When I log on in the morning, there's approx. 30 players online and all of them are in parkour or creative. Parkour isn't fun anymore once you've completed all of them and creative isn't a gamemode..I mean, it's just building and if you enjoy that go ahead but for me, I wouldn't choose to ''play'' creative if I wanted to waste my time lol. Jigsaw is really hard and for players that are not Sponsor+ it's not as fun to play because we have to start over at the global checkpoints and personally, I think it gets annoying. Also, KOTL isn't fun playing alone. It's not a single player gamemode. Of all the suggestions above, I agree that mobarena is something you would enjoy playing alone. But ONLY mobarena. Nothing else.

And Winterrzz I'm sorry but I don't agree. I live in Sweden and most players come on the server when it's night for me, leaving me to play alone or with very few players during the day. And this is even though I'm not living in such a bad timezone, BUT for players that do live in timezones that not many other players do, this addition would be loved. It would also be good for the server. Hence players from these timezones would finally enjoy playing on the server because there's something for them to do on it even if there's barely any players on :))))))

Last edited:

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
The only thing is that other servers also have a 'arcade lobby, and I don't think that the server wants to copy other servers to much

But as Anchezz said we are all living in different time zones so it could be a good idea... Actually I don't think I would 'play, in the arcade lobby, maybe like 17 times and then it's no longer fun....

Anchezz

Trusted Member
The only thing is that other servers also have a 'arcade lobby, and I don't think that the server wants to copy other servers to much

But as Anchezz said we are all living in different time zones so it could be a good idea... Actually I don't think I would 'play, in the arcade lobby, maybe like 17 times and then it's no longer fun....
Happy HG had arcade before as well, and it's not as easy as it sounds to come up with an original gamemode idea that no other server have. The fact that other servers have it and we don't can be a reason why some players choose not to play on this server because they may like arcade. I don't think that having the same gamemodes is copying, hence in fact copying the gamemode (for ex. same lobbies, EXACT same mini-games in arcade etc.) is copying. It's never wrong to add gamemodes and it's better to “copy” the big gamemodes than the small ones like some servers have, imo.

It should also be mentioned that we could always come up with some new ideas of mini-games to add to the arcade

Shqdoww_

Well personally if I wanted an arcade lobby I would go to one of the other servers in my list. Also singleplayer games is something to consider. But it still seems pointless since Singleplayer is a button on the main menu. :p

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Happy HG had arcade before as well, and it's not as easy as it sounds to come up with an original gamemode idea that no other server have. The fact that other servers have it and we don't can be a reason why some players choose not to play on this server because they may like arcade. I don't think that having the same gamemodes is copying, hence in fact copying the gamemode (for ex. same lobbies, EXACT same mini-games in arcade etc.) is copying. It's never wrong to add gamemodes and it's better to “copy” the big gamemodes than the small ones like some servers have, imo.

It should also be mentioned that we could always come up with some new ideas of mini-games to add to the arcade

Well... I can see ur point

I would go to one of the other servers in my list.

Actually it could be a good idea to add this to get more players to the server like he said if I wanted to play on a arcade lobby then I would go to another server but what about instead of going to another server he could just stay like halloooo there's one here too

But but BUT #factionsfirst