• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Should I Create A Group?

Should I Create a Group?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No....

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Hey everyone, so lately I've been talking to a lot of people and helping people just in general or other things and a lot of people have been messaging me. So to make it a bit easier for myself and everyone else. I was wondering if I should create a group on Discord or something where people can message me but also help each other out as well. (PS. Apparently for some reason there is people who are scared to talk to me. I know not why. So this would make it easier for them.)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hey everyone, so lately I've been talking to a lot of people and helping people just in general or other things and a lot of people have been messaging me. So to make it a bit easier for myself and everyone else. I was wondering if I should create a group on Discord or something where people can message me but also help each other out as well. (PS. For some reason there is people who are scared to talk to me. I know not why. So this would make it easier for them.)
Skype pls xd.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Hey everyone, so lately I've been talking to a lot of people and helping people just in general or other things and a lot of people have been messaging me. So to make it a bit easier for myself and everyone else. I was wondering if I should create a group on Discord or something where people can message me but also help each other out as well. (PS. Apparently for some reason there is people who are scared to talk to me. I know not why. So this would make it easier for them.)
I already run a HHG discord group (although it isn't as active as I would prefer)
https://discord.gg/0nDChUZfdXpQhjo6

Skype pls xd.
no, just... no

SAFollis

Trusted Member
no, just... no
But we all know how well skype group chats go?

upload_2016-8-16_19-48-44.png

upload_2016-8-16_19-47-31.png

oh...

yeah