• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Shop

Zinex

I think a money system would be way better. Sure, you can keep the trading if you want, but I think that having a shop where you can sell and buy stuff would make the game a lot more enjoyable.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I think a money system would be way better. Sure, you can keep the trading if you want, but I think that having a shop where you can sell and buy stuff would make the game a lot more enjoyable.
A lot of people has shops on sb found the common /createshop or /shopcreate (can't remember)
Where you can sell stuff for Items, a lot of people have complained bout the explanation of the /shopcreate

I don't think there should be money cuz again it will copy a lot of other servers in that way and when a lot of people has shops in their islands and the main shop is there so why do we need to have coins for it??

Zinex

Trading is dumb.
Have trading boothe with other players, but without a shop, Skyblock is boring.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
tbh Skyblock is not boring it's fun, but you Gotta have patience and if you don't then you may as well give up. The way the trading is on Skyblock now works perfectly fine but it just needs a little more detail on the explanation of it