• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Shop Villager Duplication

CaliberMag

IGN : CaliberMag

Discovered : I've been seeing that a lot of people have been seeing it but don't know how it's done so.. Not entirely sure when.

Possible way of making it happen : I'm not 100% sure if this is exactly what is happening but it almost seems like that every time you teleport to an island or an area with the shop villager nearby and at the EXACT MOMENT the shop villager resets (when they fall back onto the chest, basically making it stand on the chest again) and it creates a duplicate villager as it resets because the code thinks its a regular villager but the shop code isn't working correctly at the exact time it happens. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll be making a youtube video trying to capture the exact time it happens. It will also confirm if my theory is correct or not.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Tried to replicate that but was unsuccessful. If you could make a video reproducing the bug it would be rlly appreciated!

CaliberMag

Tried to replicate that but was unsuccessful. If you could make a video reproducing the bug it would be rlly appreciated!
I must have recorded an hour trying to do it and it had to be very precise so i gave up. maybe ill try again later.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I must have recorded an hour trying to do it and it had to be very precise so i gave up. maybe ill try again later.
Once you get the video please let me know, if this is a valid bug it needs to be fixed