• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Shadow Sniper

__USA__

I think that you should buff shadow sniper a bit, it dies WAY to easily and the effects and inv it was given is practically useless except for the bow, I think you should just use the base kit I suggested when I posted the kit idea. EDIT: Actually here's another template for the kit: Power VI, Punch II, Flame I, Bow Called Assassination Rifle. Sharpness 2, Knockback 2, Stone sword Named: Assassination Dagger. Then resistance 2 invisibility and two racks of hearts. This would be more functional as a kit. Also if I still believe that jump boost would be a good addition to the kit.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think that you should buff shadow sniper a bit, it dies WAY to easily and the effects and inv it was given is practically useless except for the bow, I think you should just use the base kit I suggested when I posted the kit idea. EDIT: Actually here's another template for the kit: Power VI, Punch II, Flame I, Bow Called Assassination Rifle. Sharpness 2, Knockback 2, Stone sword Named: Assassination Dagger. Then resistance 2 invisibility and two racks of hearts. This would be more functional as a kit. Also if I still believe that jump boost would be a good addition to the kit.
It is quite nice as it is, yet I feel that the amount of kills is too high for what it is. I think perhaps just the additional effects might make it worth the kills if they were added