• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games SG Map! People needed!

Do you like the idea of the map?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Switz

Hey! I'm back posting once again, ANOTHER thread that MC_ProYT is telling me to post! If you get accepted, MC_ProYT will either contact you via Skype (if you put your skype in there!) or in-game! REMEMBER: I made this temporary server to build maps for HHGN, so if you get accepted, we will send you the IP. If you tell ANYONE the IP, you and the other person will be PERM banned from the building server! ALSO REMEMBER: Unless it has been more than a month, do not ask anyone building this map about your application!
I am very sorry, but I cannot support the link! I will just have to add in a screenshot of the link instead!

Link: Screen Shot 2015-12-31 at 12.39.16 PM.png

It would be AMAZING if we got builders to help with this map!

Here is an IMPOSSIBLE idea that has a 1% chance of happening: we get all 4 build teams, Memed Dreams Build Team, Pro Build Team, REKT Build Team, and the HHGN Build Team to help make the ULTIMATE SG MAP! This is obviously not going to happen, but I had an idea of it.

Here is the map theme:

It's called Elemental. The map is split into 4 sides, water, fire, ice, and earth, all 4 of the elements.

Switz

This should of been created in http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/forums/clans-and-teams.16/ probably, also I don't agree with having all 4 build teams making a map together, the reasons I disagree are:
  • All 4 build teams have different style of builds
  • There are more than 4 build teams that build for HHGN
ik, but these are teams that are not disbanded. but once again, there is a 1% chance of that happening! But it then again, would be cool if like pro made the ice elemental, REKT made the earth elemental, HHGN made the fire elemental, and memed dreams made the water elemental. that would be cool because each elemental has a different style of building. Once again, just an idea.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I like the idea of the map. But you will never get all teams to build a part of it... (If you do then... Congratz)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
ik, but these are teams that are not disbanded. but once again, there is a 1% chance of that happening! But it then again, would be cool if like pro made the ice elemental, REKT made the earth elemental, HHGN made the fire elemental, and memed dreams made the water elemental. that would be cool because each elemental has a different style of building. Once again, just an idea.
I disagree. The teams have about a 0.01% chance of working together
You will never get all teams to build a part of it...
^Exactly.
--------------------
Tbh I don't think Pro or Memed dreams are quite... Qualified... to do a collab work. Pro has not yet had a map accepted, and I think Memed has only had one. REKT and HHGN are meant to work in Tangent with each other, not work on the same maps. Although REKT does have multiple members from HHGN build team, the teams do not work on the same maps, or even maps with the same concept.
As I said earlier, the teams are separate and for good reason.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I highly recommend thinking of a different theme because there are hundreds of "biome" "Elements" maps. And im sorry but as the Admin of REKT i highly doubt we will be helping you with your map. Sorry! Good luck on your map though. :)

Switz

I HATE people who go on forms and write STUPID things! Someone wrote, UrATryHard on all of the questions! Honestly, I feel ashamed of people these days! Honestly, I cant even.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Feel free to start you own build team. There's nothing wrong with that. But as tut said, there are heaps of 'biome' themed maps. I would suggest choosing a different topic.
Also. Why does MC_ProYT always tell you to post things? Why can't he just post them himself?

Switz

i know. he was banned for reviving dead topics.

Trying not to go off topic.. I kind of like the biome themed maps though. I mean, this map is not very biome themed, but it is very close. But we don't have any biome themed maps on HHGN SG, so I was trying to do something new. Just like the Maze Runner map I posted that once again, MC_ProYT made. MC_ProYT and I are just trying to think of things that HHGN does NOT have. NONE of our maps have been accepted though. So I thought that if I posted this thread, you can get other people's perspective on building so it would look cool. Sadly, this cannot happen. We might have to think of another idea for the map though. But I do like the 4 parts, like in colors how it is red and blue. I like maps that are split in half.

I think I just thought of a different idea.. Dimensions. Same type of theme, in a way. The map is split into 4 parts: Modern Dimension, Grim Dimension, Mechanical Dimension, and Jeweled Dimension. Each dimension is split apart by giant portals. Do you like this idea?

Xistencee

Trusted Member
That idea sounds cool but again it would need a lot of detail and that is the thing that your build team is lacking.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
/

jeez! u dont have to be rude!
That is not being rude it's the truth, Everytime your build team have posted a map everyone that has commented on it has mentioned that it needs more detail. If you don't like the what community have to say then don't ask for our opinion.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think I just thought of a different idea.. Dimensions. Same type of theme, in a way. The map is split into 4 parts: Modern Dimension, Grim Dimension, Mechanical Dimension, and Jeweled Dimension. Each dimension is split apart by giant portals. Do you like this idea?
I like the idea, but I can only imagine the INSANE amount of detail that would have to go into each sector. As all his maps have lacked detail.....

Also, if MC_ProYT can't get a map for a very simple gamemode accepted (SCBB) then why would he go on to something that is way more difficult to make and requires a lot more detail, which is what the first map was declined for. Seems like a bit of backwards thinking to me.